• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Best & Worst of 3rd Edition: FINAL FIVE: PHB II, UA, Eberon, Ptolus, Pathfinder

Pick the one that is BEST

• Eberon Campaign Setting (WotC)

Votes: 106 20.9%
  • Path Finder: Rise of the Runelords (Paizo)

Votes: 122 24.1%
  • Players Handbook II (WotC)

Votes: 84 16.6%
  • Ptolus (Malhavoc)

Votes: 115 22.7%
  • Unearthed Arcana (WotC)

Votes: 79 15.6%

• Poll closed .

moritheil

First Post
evermind said:
I do have my doubts about people going to lengths corrupting online polls (however easy) actually BUYING books, if they can (try) to grab a .pdf copy.

Correct me if I am too cynical.....

That's not necessarily cynicism, but I don't see why you make the inference.

Based on what I have I voted Eberron. PH II has its merits but I don't use it every game session. Unearthed Arcana I rarely use. Ptolus and Pathfinder I don't have so I can't say anything one way or the other for those.

Eberron.

Eberron is my campaign world. When I was developing my own home brew many elements of it are found in Eberron. So many that I decided to drop my project and stick with Eberron.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Ye cads, the poll monkeys have been busy, haven't they?

I vote we shut the poll down and declare Player's Handbook II the winner, on the grounds that the monkeys have messed with it the least. :]

The Auld Grump, even though I voted for Eberron.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Thanks to everyone who voted...once.

There have been problems with this and the last poll. But the results are consistent with earlier voting--before we started to get strange surges in the top three.

We will advance.

EDIT: And remember, we already have winners!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads