The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Sorry, I'm very unclear as to what Richard's action is. Why would he get an AoO?

Also, I suppose I mispoke earlier when I said you readied actions. You actually delayed and went before them, since they're so slow moving. You might have been able to get a few shots off at them as they approached, but since piercing weapons deal half damage and they have regeneration, it would have been useless. If you have another ranged action you would have taken, please inform me. Otherwise, let's just push on.

Still waiting for Khairi and Saithnar. And now a clarification from Richard. =)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Saithnar-M Elan Psion(Telepath)3 -AC:15(11 without Inertial Armor), HP:16/16, PP:2/17

Concentrating, Saithnar manifests an Astral Construct, which appears behind the second root and swings a silvery fist at it, but misses badly.

[sblock=details]Manifest Astral Construct which summons a 1st level Astral Construct with AC 18 and 20 HP (15 normal + 5 from Buff power off of 'Astral Construct Menu A') The spell has a duration of 3 rounds (1/lvl). It appears behind root #2 (in space A2) and attacks on this turn. Astral construct attacks Root #2. (1d20+2=7, 1d4+3=7) It misses miserably though. Saithnar has 1 PP remaining.[/sblock]

Richard Rawen

First Post
[sblock=OOC: ]
OOC: Sorry, I'm very unclear as to what Richard's action is. Why would he get an AoO?

Also, I suppose I mispoke earlier when I said you readied actions. You actually delayed and went before them, since they're so slow moving.
"Delayed and went before them" That's what led me to believe we got an AoO... regardless, I should have given enough attacks to tide me over for a few rounds it seems... at least they should mostly be hits![/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Despite the distraction of the flames, nobody can seem to get an edge on the roots as they writhe.

The roots continue to char in the crackling fire (5 permanent damage to Roots1). Then they lash out at Richard, slapping him across the face and arms. (7 damage to Richard)

The other roots fight Saithnar's construct. (4 damage to construct)

Rinya reaches out with her wand and heals Richard. (Richard restores 7 HP)

Round 2

You guys go again. (Richard can just use the previous rolls.)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases