The Book of Experimental Might: Now in Print!

Darrin Drader

Explorer
I have to admit that I'm actually very tempted by this, despite the approach of 4E. It would be a sale for sure if he were to release it today.

RuminDange

First Post
Count me in as one that will get this as soon as it comes out. May or may not use it, but ideas are always welcome. Been looking forward to this since it was announced he was thinking about it months ago. So about time Monte!

My group as already decided not to move to 4E, even through there are few things that sounds interesting, there are more that spoil it for us. Not to mention the cost of more books and with splat books already indicated.
I will continue to look for 3E/3.5E products but if they dry up, then my expenditures will go elsewhere but not to 4E. Hopefully Pathfinder/Paizo will continue 3.5E support for a long time.

RD

Ant

First Post
Sold! I love rules variants and I like Monte's stuff. And the price is right. Why wouldn't I get this?

Aus_Snow

First Post
I forgot to mention it before, fixating as I was on the whole '3.75' thing (which I still suspect is viable, but anyway). . .

I am going to buy this. ASAP.

Gez

First Post
Haven't bought anything RPG-related for several long months, since I haven't had a need for anything. I don't plan on getting 4e, and I have already far too many house-rules of my own.

Kae'Yoss said:
Yes, I think I would buy it. When it comes to games, Monte's got the Midas Touch.
He makes everything inedible? :p

People tend to forget that Midas was cursed, not blessed.

DiamondB

Explorer
As the coming onslaught of 4e doesn't have me concerned, I'll likely pick this up. Of course, I was following the house rules discussion when the concept began, so I've had an interest for a few months now. I don't know how much of it I will use, but I expect I'll get my money's worth out of it.

Geron Raveneye

Explorer
Gez said:
He makes everything inedible? :p

People tend to forget that Midas was cursed, not blessed.

Nah, not forget...it's just the Midas mindset all over again. Turning everything you touch into gold is better than being able to eat. ;)

Remove ads