• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Challenge of Asmodeus (Epic Adventure)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The Challenge of Asmodeus is a one-shot adventure for 4-6 characters of 30th level. This started as a quick skirmish for PAXEast and ended up being one of my larger free projects, with 9 total pages, 2 new monsters, a new trap and a setup to use our previously release Asmodeus stat block. It's designed to be slightly adjustable in length, taking up 3-6 hours, or roughly one session of play.

It was created almost entirely by myself with less than professional tools, but I think it could be really fun. I appreciate your time, and feedback.

And of course the link is here: http://stuffershack.com/the-challenge-of-asmodeus-steal-this-adventure-download/

LabrnMystic

First Post
Well what do you know. . .

My pals were just talking about wanting to try a lv30 one shot. We had tried one of the Living Forgotten Realms epic campaigns where we have to help rescue Corelleon's realm, and were a bit disappointed in its not-so-climactic ending.

However, seeing this, I'm wanting to give it a try and I'll give you a review on how it goes if you're interested. :3

LabrnMystic[MENTION=16713]AO[/MENTION]l.com

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
First of all, props for finding this buried thread.

Please, I would love to know what you think should you play the adventure.

Please bare in mind, since your coming from an Epic Campaign. This is a one shot. I mean, its like a dirty, drunk, one night stand. It was designed for one session, to let your players feel incredibly epic, with interesting combat, but the plots a little thin.

Have fun!

Remove ads