The Chronicle of Burne, and Some Others of Lesser Importance *Updated May 17th, 2009*

Rackhir

Explorer
As of our next session (real time) Rackhir may finally be about to get revenge on Meiji for an incident that should be occuring in the next post or two. Looks like the bribe I brought back from Japan for the DM (Mallus) will be paying off. As Meiji will definitely be taking it "In the Face" for once....

shilsen

Adventurer
Rackhir said:
As of our next session (real time) Rackhir may finally be about to get revenge on Meiji for an incident that should be occuring in the next post or two. Looks like the bribe I brought back from Japan for the DM (Mallus) will be paying off. As Meiji will definitely be taking it "In the Face" for once....
Yeah, yeah - didn't anybody ever tell you not to count your shugenja before they're energy drained?

Mallus

Legend
Rackhir said:
As of our next session (real time) Rackhir may finally be about to get revenge on Meiji for an incident that should be occuring in the next post or two.
Are you foregloating, Rackhir?

As Meiji will definitely be taking it "In the Face" for once....
As a matter of fact, right in the kisser.

Status update: Rolzup's been very busy, but he swears he'll start on the next installment sometime next week. In the meantime, I'll get some setting information, and perhaps a few annecdotes ready for posting.

Rackhir

Explorer
Mallus said:
Are you foregloating, Rackhir?

No, in fact I plan to make every effort to TALK her out of it.

"No."

<Gets a manicure>

"Don't"

<Has Hair cut>

"Stop"

<Watches extended Editions of all 3 LOTR Movies>

etc...

Rackhir

Explorer
Rolzup promises to get back to updating this soon.

Last nights session had some memorable lines.

Unfortunately, Rackhir's sense of responsibility kicked in and Meiji didn't meet the fate he so richly deserves. But on the upside for the first time in a couple of sessions, Rackhir wasn't almost beaten to death. Though he did sustain his usual substantial amount of damage.

Mallus

Legend
Rackhir said:
Unfortunately, Rackhir's sense of responsibility kicked in and Meiji didn't meet the fate he so richly deserves.
I admit to being a little surprised...

But on the upside for the first time in a couple of sessions, Rackhir wasn't almost beaten to death.
I needed another round...

shilsen

Adventurer
Rackhir said:
Unfortunately, Rackhir's sense of responsibility kicked in and Meiji didn't meet the fate he so richly deserves.

You might as well just admit it - Rackhir is really fond of Meiji. And he gives Rackhir's life meaning. Every time Rackhir's about to go down, he can tell himself, "No - I have to see Meiji die first."

But on the upside for the first time in a couple of sessions, Rackhir wasn't almost beaten to death. Though he did sustain his usual substantial amount of damage.

Plus he got to leave a 2 foot tall spellcaster fighting hand-to-hand with the bad guy while he ran off. That's got to count for something.

Rackhir

Explorer
Mallus said:
I admit to being a little surprised...
Shilsen said:
You might as well just admit it - Rackhir is really fond of Meiji. And he gives Rackhir's life meaning. Every time Rackhir's about to go down, he can tell himself, "No - I have to see Meiji die first."

Is it too late to let her drain him after all?

Shilsen said:
Plus he got to leave a 2 foot tall spellcaster fighting hand-to-hand with the bad guy while he ran off. That's got to count for something.

You mean the guy with 9 less HP than I've got and a 6 point higher AC? He charged into melee, after I'd retreated from the Vrock, after it'd knocked me down to about 18 hp. But I can see where you'd get confused. Meiji didn't have a very good view trying to hide behind your would be paramour.

shilsen

Adventurer
Rackhir said:
Is it too late to let her drain him after all?

You mean the guy with 9 less HP than I've got and a 6 point higher AC? He charged into melee, after I'd retreated from the Vrock, after it'd knocked me down to about 18 hp. But I can see where you'd get confused. Meiji didn't have a very good view trying to hide behind your would be paramour.
Sticks and stones may break Meiji's bones but first you have to hit his AC. Have I ever denied that Meiji is a spineless coward? First PC I've ever got to run whose preferred tactical option while healing an unconscious person is to actually use said unconscious person as cover. If you want to mock Meiji, get in line. I've been doing that since I created the PC.

Mallus said:
You'll have to wait until Malgrazia II: This Time its Deadly Personal...

She'll be back.

I'm looking forward to it. Especially since her last conscious memories are of Meiji tenderly healing her and Rackhir shooting her full of holes.

Remove ads