• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Chronicles of Narcissist

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is still "teaching"!?
I wouldn't really call it "teaching." It's more like"co-teaching," or "making someone else teach while you get paid for having a slightly more recognizable name."
I bet it is one of those universities that thinks evolution needs to be banned.
I feel that his association with the school is diminishing the value of my degree. I wonder if I can sue him for that?

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I wouldn't really call it "teaching." It's more like"co-teaching," or "making someone else teach while you get paid for having a slightly more recognizable name." I feel that his association with the school is diminishing the value of my degree. I wonder if I can sue him for that?
You can, but that doesn't mean you'll win.

MechaPilot

Explorer
I don't know about that. I think over the years Florida has proven countless times that laws are just things we laugh at. I'm pretty sure I could get him deported to North Korea.

I'm sure people would donate to a Kickstarter to send Rubio & Trump to N. Korea.

It also might be interesting to start a Kickstarter to force Huckabee to receive gender reassignment surgery so he can grow some freaking empathy.

I'm sure people would donate to a Kickstarter to send Rubio & Trump to N. Korea.
Rubio, certainly. Trump? No way, homie. That guy rocks. He is single handedly destroying the republican party. If anything a Kickstarter campaign to help fund his continued participation in this election.

It also might be interesting to start a Kickstarter to force Huckabee to receive gender reassignment surgery so he can grow some freaking empathy.
No, he needs to get deported to North Korea, and his kids should get to vacation with ISIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads