• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

John Crichton

First Post
Screensaver @ work & home: Matrix code

Wallpaper @ work: Star Wars: Attack of the Clones - Coruscent and Space Cruisers

Wallpaper @ home: Final Fantasy XII Airship

OK, I'm gonna close contest 12 now.

If you missed it, don't be uspset, I'll start another on in an hour or two...

Rolling the dice now:

edit:

The winner is:

tennyson !

Tennyson: please send me an email with your book selection and your mailing address too. I'll be mailing these out together after all the contests are over so I can just make one trip to the post office.

-BFG

Last edited:

CONTEST 13 OPEN NOW:

To enter to win contest 13, simply post to this thread with your answer to the following question:

Aside from "Genneral RPG Discussion", what is your favorite forum here on ENWorld, and why?"

One entry per person.

Tomorrow, I will roll the % dice and count entries to find the winner. As before, if I roll a number greater than the number of qualified posts, I will re-roll.

Goodluck!

LGodamus

First Post
I am torn between story hour forum and rules.....I love story hour for the entertainment factor and that it is a veritable gold mine of ideas.......I love rules forum for the service it provides, not only in helping clear up rules queries but also in sharing a few new viewpoints on vague rules.

Remove ads