• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

Particle_Man

Explorer
My favorite forum is D&D Rules because a) there are a lot of knowledgable people that can help me to interpret the rules, and b) I can see debates on what is too powerful/not powerful enough that are intelligent.

NiTessine

Explorer
The Fantasy & Sci-Fi Books, Movies and TV forum. I read way more than is healthy for me, and am always looking for new book recommendations and discussions on the ones I've read. Same goes for movies.

yangnome

First Post
PLaying hte game and talking the talk, because I get to play there. Second to that are the publishers forums. It gives a chance to see cool stuff coming out, open calls and the e-publishers forum is filled with all sorts of great info.

pogre

Legend
Storyhour - it's the forum that first drew me into ENWOrld with Wulf Ratbane's great tale. If I am short on time it is the one place I always check.

Wycen

Explorer
I think I like the d20 OGL and Publishers forum second best, because I can find all sorts of news and previews there, including answers from the publishers themselves.

ConnorSB

First Post
I'm down with the story hour forum. Its great reading, but it angers me that I can't write as well as most of them, and with such staying power. Darn you Pkitty!!!!

Remove ads