• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

The die came up with a

! Congrats John Crichton !

please send me an email with your selection from the list in the first post. I will be mailing these all out together at the end of all the contests, so I can save myself trips to the post office.

Stay tuned for another contest starting tonight - it will be slightly different...

Myris

First Post
BigFreekinGoblinoid said:
The die came up with a

! Congrats John Crichton !

please send me an email with your selection from the list in the first post. I will be mailing these all out together at the end of all the contests, so I can save myself trips to the post office.

Stay tuned for another contest starting tonight - it will be slightly different...

ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg! Only 2 off! :( Ah, well...I'll have to buy that copy of the 3.0 MM after all <sigh>. My kids ate mine. Well, the cover. I have no clue where the cover went to (which is why I assume they ate it...it's been months missing and I haven't found it anywhere)....<sniff, sniff> I'm still in mourning!

Congrats Mr. Crichton :) Nice pick :p

Remove ads