• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E The Cure-all Cleric.

SSuser

Explorer
Are there any feats, archetypes, or magic items that let a cleric remove negative conditions? Or even poison, negative levels, ability score damage/drain. Maybe a feat that lets you spend a burst to remove X. I found this subdomain and this archetype.

Last edited:

The Merciful Healer archetype + the Restoration Subdomain you linked are, I think, the closest ones to what you're looking for. Other things I can think of:

-The Purity Subdomain (APG) lets you give a creature a saving throw against each and every effect currently affecting it (assuming it allows one, of course). Though it won't solve negative levels or draining, it'll help with poisons, curses, diseases, charms, etc.

-The Day Subdomain (APG) allows your target to experience the effects of a full night's sleep instantly, including HPs regain, fatigue/exhaustion recovery, healing ability damage (not draining, though), and making saving throws against anything that gets saving throws once per day.

-The Preferred Spell Feat (APG) lets you pick one spell and cast it spontaneously by spending an equal-or-higher spell slot. Useful for your objective if you pick one of the Restoration spells.

-The Combat Medic Feat (UC) allows you to take 10 on Heal checks and avoid causing attacks of oportunity. Feels thematically right and allows you to take care of several negative conditions without spending magic or powers. Plus it really works when someone yells "MEDIC!".

Remove ads