The Cyberpunk glow in the dark dice collection

Hey everyone. Thought you all might like these new dice I have been creating. After many many months of testing variuos coloured pigemnts, and materials I am finally ready to show these dice. They are inspired by neon lights, and my love for cyberpunk cities and aesthetics. Here are a few sneak peak images at some of the designs. We are going to be launching with a gloarious 14 designs:)

You can sign up here to get notified when it launches https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/flamingflamingo/wild-earth-dice-the-cyberpunk-collection

3-1.jpg
2-1.jpg
4-1.jpg

Haiku Elvis

Knuckle-dusters, glass jaws and wooden hearts.
I'm not usually bothered by fancy dice they're just things that give me numbers but I do like these.
Maybe you can tell from the profile pic but I'm not adverse to some neon synthwave style.

Yora

Legend
The most important thing, the numbers are clearly readable. You can actually play with these if you want to.

Except the ones with orange numbers on orange background. Those should just use green, purple, and pink material.

The most important thing, the numbers are clearly readable. You can actually play with these if you want to.

Except the ones with orange numbers on orange background. Those should just use green, purple, and pink material.
That was a big thing for me. Making sure the numbers are readable, especially in the dark. And dont worry The green and orange design is very very easy to read:)

Remove ads