• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General The D&D Memes Thread

Orius

Legend
mind-sabonner-dd-both-them-meet-sorcerer-first-time-and-are-like-hang-on-second-14k-notes.png

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Well one thing I think they can all agree on are that artificers are wannabes making up for lack of talent and faith with overly complicated gizmos.

Patron: welcome adventurers, what do you bring to the table?

Wizard: The power to sift reality through long years of study into the nature of the weave.

Cleric: The blessing of my god, allowing me to heal and protect my comrades and wreak divine retribution on our enemies!

Warlock: Gifts of dark magic, and power from knowing dark secrets. And cantrips that don't suck and grow in power as I grow in power.

Artificer: I bring the table. It walked here all on its own!

Well one thing I think they can all agree on are that artificers are wannabes making up for lack of talent and faith with overly complicated gizmos.

Patron: welcome adventurers, what do you bring to the table?

Wizard: The power to sift reality through long years of study into the nature of the weave.

Cleric: The blessing of my god, allowing me to heal and protect my comrades and wreak divine retribution on our enemies!

Warlock: Gifts of dark magic, and power from knowing dark secrets. And cantrips that don't suck and grow in power as I grow in power.

Artificer: I bring the table. It walked here all on its own!
What do you mean you don't want Inspector Gadget on the team? You want mesa play a gungan instead?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads