The dark jester defeats Happy Harry in their rematch!

graydoom

First Post
Conditions would be 4 flag speed strat.

The Laughing Jester of Swords, Former Lord of the Paradoxial Palace of Opulence
Dark Warrior 0
Signature Style (Sword), Unholy Warrior, Master of Shadows, Poison Blade, Sneaky Trick, Dirty Trick, Foul Spirit
Fool's Sceptre
5 Yen
2-3

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Harry smiles and laughs as he accepts the rematch and terms!

Happy Harry!
Green Belt 2
7 wins / 5 losses
Sig Style: Phoenix, Northstar, Staff
Dojo Style: Tiger
yen: 8

graydoom

First Post
The jester's first hand
[00:24] <MeowthBot> 1: The dragon seeks with the swamp; guards against the foray of the stone!
[00:24] <MeowthBot> 2: The mongoose swims upon the dungeon; defends against the push of the rosewood!
[00:24] <MeowthBot> 3: The blizzard cuts the foothills; negates the roar of the willow as it moves upon the efforts of the lightning!
[00:24] <MeowthBot> 4: The scorpion leaps underneath the caves; parries the pain of the lightning!
[00:24] <MeowthBot> 5: The dagger carves the canyon; avoids the drive of the water! *yen*

MidKnight

First Post
Harry reaches into his somewhat depleted bag and pulls forth:

<MeowthBot> 1: The spear destroys the forest; averts the cut of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 2: The courageous fox nails the castle; dodges the foray of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 3: The dagger kicks near the castle; guards against the terror of the leaf!
<MeowthBot> 4: The falcon assails the lake; absorbs the chi of the amphibian!
<MeowthBot> 5: The mantis dances below the village; blocks the pain of the wyrm!

graydoom

First Post
The jester's second hand
[00:26] <MeowthBot> 1: The raven silences the mesa; blocks the rolling of the willow!
[00:27] <MeowthBot> 2: The dragon assails the badlands; silences the descent of the heart!
[00:27] <MeowthBot> 3: The spider scatters the foothills; grasps the assailment of the armor as it appears on top of the onslaught of the willow!
[00:27] <MeowthBot> 4: The sly monkey sweeps higher than the fountain when it ravages the Graveyard of the Undying; glides over the roar of the lily!
[00:27] <MeowthBot> 5: The crab demolishes the badlands; negates the throw of the steam!

MidKnight

First Post
Harry pulls one more scroll from his bag...

<MeowthBot> 1: The phoenix shouts underneath the foothills; blocks the violence of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 2: The toad elegantly impales the spring; parries the kick of the leaf!
<MeowthBot> 3: The rat slaughters the lake; grasps the motion of the clouds!
<MeowthBot> 4: The claw tramples the well; fends off the pain of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 5: The vine tramples the fountain; grasps the slash of the lava!

Kalanyr

Explorer
After this rematch you return to as you were before

Jester is Dark Warrior 1 Record 3-3

Happy Harry is Green Belt 1 7-6

MidKnight

First Post
chat log:

[23:31] <Kalanyr> !mb ybmaster
[23:31] <MeowthBot> Kalanyr: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the ruins north-east of the Hunting Grounds on the night of the thorn.
[23:31] <Kalanyr> this chat too?
[23:31] <GrayDoom> yeah
[23:31] <HappyHarry> sure
[23:32] <HappyHarry> The courageous fox nails the castle; dodges the foray of the lily!
[23:33] <HappyHarry> Chi Strike
[23:33] <HappyHarry> done
[23:34] <GrayDoom> i'm thinking
[23:36] <GrayDoom> dirty trick
[23:36] <HappyHarry> nope
[23:36] <Kalanyr> he Chi Striked
[23:36] <GrayDoom> which move of mine will you remove?
[23:36] <GrayDoom> errgh
[23:36] <HappyHarry> :)
[23:36] <GrayDoom> i keep forgetting that annoying chi strike
[23:36] <GrayDoom> sorry
[23:37] <GrayDoom> The scorpion leaps underneath the caves; parries the pain of the lightning!
[23:37] <GrayDoom> siiigh. i'm coming to hate chi strike
[23:37] <HappyHarry> :)
[23:37] <GrayDoom> i think every time it's been used, i've tried to use an ability in response
[23:37] <GrayDoom> done
[23:38] <Kalanyr> this is a tough one
[23:38] <Kalanyr> 2 Flags HH
[23:40] <HappyHarry> The falcon assails the lake; absorbs the chi of the amphibian!
[23:40] <HappyHarry> done
[23:43] <GrayDoom> The blizzard cuts the foothills; negates the roar of the willow as it moves upon the efforts of the lightning!
[23:44] <Kalanyr> hmm
[23:44] <Kalanyr> Frozen Falcon
[23:44] <Kalanyr> 2 HH/1 DJ
[23:44] <HappyHarry> The spear destroys the forest; averts the cut of the scythe!
[23:45] <GrayDoom> The dagger carves the canyon; avoids the drive of the water! *yen*
[23:45] <GrayDoom> done
[23:46] <Kalanyr> hmm
[23:47] <Kalanyr> dagger is good at carving
[23:47] <Kalanyr> 2 All
[23:48] <GrayDoom> next hand up
[23:48] <HappyHarry> next hand up
[23:48] <HappyHarry> beware of clustering :)
[23:50] <HappyHarry> The toad elegantly impales the spring; parries the kick of the leaf!
[23:50] <HappyHarry> FoF
[23:50] <HappyHarry> The phoenix shouts underneath the foothills; blocks the violence of the eyes!
[23:53] <GrayDoom> sigh. dirty trick. which move of mine will you remove?
[23:53] <HappyHarry> darn
[23:54] <HappyHarry> hoping you wouldn't make me choose...
[23:55] <HappyHarry> hard choice
[23:55] <HappyHarry> please remove #5
[23:56] <GrayDoom> sigh. k
[23:56] <GrayDoom> and on to the next round....
[23:56] <HappyHarry> The rat slaughters the lake; grasps the motion of the clouds!
[23:58] <GrayDoom> The spider scatters the foothills; grasps the assailment of the armor as it appears on top of the onslaught of the willow!
[23:58] <GrayDoom> Poison Blade!
[23:58] <Kalanyr> hmm
[23:59] <Kalanyr> Match Jester

Remove ads