• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dark Temple

Kazz't sits upon an obsidian throne, red-robed skeletal minions, compliments of his devil lord serving him, Kazz't sits upon the highest peak in the temple, viewing the grand construction all at once. Several statues form a row across the east and west sides, columns crossing them and marble tiles upon the floor decorating the hall.

Seemingly erected over one night, and possibly so, the Dark Temple rests in the Forbidden City, a long journey from anywhere...

Kazz't waits for a worthy opponent to face him...

Stipulations:
All fights must take place in the temple-using the following quote, and the only thing generated in the masters will be the day, which as normal will be generated by the judge.

The Dark Master has decreed this match to take place at the temple in the Forbidden City on the evening of the ....

The actual flags and type of the match will be determined by Kazz't, his foul spirit taking into effect-but the stipulations as to the number of flags lighten, I can choose to go up to 6 flags standard and 10 flags speed, accepting to a match here already gives me the consent to do so.
Ability Usage-Sashes accepting a match will not be able to extract yen from Kazz't if they win, this does not apply to the reverse. Purity of Focus is impossible to use in a unholy place like this.
If one brings an item to the temple, the fighter must pay 1 yen as donation if they have any.

Note:
-You may forego one of these stipulations, except for #3, for the price a donation to the temple, giving 2 yen to Kazz't. You can do this for up to 2 stipulations.
-All matches will be done in a seperate thread to reduce spam, roleplaying and challenges will be done here however.

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron, the Grandmaster of the Order of the Frog, approaches the temple.

"Are you mad, foolish devil? Who would accept this challenge? You are already among the most powerful in the land, what's the bloody point of this? What a useless waste of your time...

"If you are a Dark Master, I'm a Solar!", Wild Helm shakes his head disapprovingly, but he smiles deviously. "Once a Sash, always a Sash. Why don't you go back to your soul trading instead of tiring us all with this charade? Everybody knows you bought your way into this. Your power isn't granted by Mother Night, but by the jingle of gold in your purse. A power I see you loathe to risk."

He spits on the floor and walks away. "By all means, stay behind these thick walls, stay and be safe from the forces outside. It is prudent to adhere to the first Law of Villainy. Someday, though, I'll challenge you, and it'll sooner be in the Gazebo of Darkness than among these squalid surroundings. Most likely, though, you won't know where I'll be hiding, waiting for you."

He bows, winks, turns with a flourish and is one with the night outside.

Last edited:

Remove ads