The DC Extended Animated Universe- A Consideration

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Yeah the animated products have been really outstanding, though admittedly I havent watched the latest movies in over a year.

all I can say is I wish they would just do some live action copies for their other branch so we could get actually good DC/WB movies too

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
Yeah the ani,ated products have been really outstanding, though admittedly I havent watched the latest movies in over a year.

all I can say is I wish they would just do some live action copies for their other branch so we could get actually good DC/WB movies too
I have often thought that the live action group should just step aside and let the animated group take over the live action. Then you get something like "Peacemaker" and have a little hope. For a while, at least.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yeah the animated products have been really outstanding, though admittedly I havent watched the latest movies in over a year.

raven-teentitans.gif

I love this idea. Disney has been doing live action versions of animation for years.

And yes, this is the source of my avatar.

Remove ads