• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Extraordinary Guardians #1

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Fortune (Michael Rhodes)

Michael absorbed the atmosphere of the club looking around behind the illusion covering him. He had the look down, but he definitely didn't have the attitude. 'There kids look like how I feel sometimes, and I've hard it pretty rough, Michael thought. 'Can't imagine what would bring them down so, but it's got to be pretty heavy.'

Echo said:
What these youngsters need is a smack upside their heads. Don't even get me started about their music.

"Easy, Mr. E.," Michael cautioned. "I hear you, this isn't my style either. Don't know if the music reflects how they feel or the other way around. Either way, no reason to get too riled up about it . . ."

Michael stopped as the kid tumbled down at his feet. Michael thought it might be the break they were looking for. He concentrated briefly putting his innate luck into play to help him influence the kid.

"Easy, buddy, you all right?" Michael asked, "I'll help if I can - what's that all about?"

OOC: Luck to Diplomacy making it +9.

Tokiwong

First Post
Keia said:
Michael absorbed the atmosphere of the club looking around behind the illusion covering him. He had the look down, but he definitely didn't have the attitude. 'There kids look like how I feel sometimes, and I've hard it pretty rough, Michael thought. 'Can't imagine what would bring them down so, but it's got to be pretty heavy.'

"Easy, Mr. E.," Michael cautioned. "I hear you, this isn't my style either. Don't know if the music reflects how they feel or the other way around. Either way, no reason to get too riled up about it . . ."

Michael stopped as the kid tumbled down at his feet. Michael thought it might be the break they were looking for. He concentrated briefly putting his innate luck into play to help him influence the kid.

"Easy, buddy, you all right?" Michael asked, "I'll help if I can - what's that all about?"

OOC: Luck to Diplomacy making it +9.
Michael rolls a Diplomacy check of 21.

The youth stands up and shakes off his clothes he sighs, “Man that is totally barren, dude knows I am good for it, but he won’t give me another hit of his stuff. I totally need it, it frees my mind from this dull wasteland of life… you know?”

The guy smirks, “Hey you’re kind of cute…”

The thug with the white skull painted on his face. He looks at Echo and sneers, “Piss off, unless you got cash don’t step to me. Take your boyfriend with you,” he turns away as if he is finished with the conversation.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Fortune (Michael Rhodes)

youth said:
“Man that is totally barren, dude knows I am good for it, but he won’t give me another hit of his stuff. I totally need it, it frees my mind from this dull wasteland of life… you know?”

"Totally with you, dude," Michael replied. He had talked with some of the goths and wasters at Florida U., he didn't think this would be much different. Taking his shot he asked more quietly, "Hey, dude. His stuff wouldn't be that dyne I'm hearin' so much about, would it?"

OOC: Luck still to Diplomacy +9

Hammerhead

Explorer
Jonathan scoffs, walking away casually before the man's words sink in. What the? he thinks frantically. Make-up boy thinks I'm gay? I need a new pair of clothes.

Jonathan wanders through the dark crowd and loud music, navigating by echolocation, before gravitating towards the bar. He is careful, however, to pay careful attention to his friends' conversation with the drug dealer. Damn kids... he mutters to himself.

Tokiwong

First Post
Keia said:
"Totally with you, dude," Michael replied. He had talked with some of the goths and wasters at Florida U., he didn't think this would be much different. Taking his shot he asked more quietly, "Hey, dude. His stuff wouldn't be that dyne I'm hearin' so much about, would it?"

OOC: Luck still to Diplomacy +9
Retries on Diplomacy tend to not work LOL... anyways...

"Yeah, he has the dyne!" he wraps an arm around Fortune, "But I am running a little short, my parents are totally burnt, and won't give me any cash, they are totally steamed that I am already broke, already. I swear without dyne... I would be totally vacant. So uhh, you got a name?" he says with a half-hearted smile to Michael.

"I go by Scar... or Joey," he finishes.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Fortune (Michael Rhodes)

Scar said:
"Yeah, he has the dyne!" he wraps an arm around Fortune, "But I am running a little short, my parents are totally burnt, and won't give me any cash, they are totally steamed that I am already broke, already. I swear without dyne... I would be totally vacant. So uhh, you got a name?" he says with a half-hearted smile to Michael.

"I go by Scar... or Joey," he finishes.

"Bummer, dude, can't believe your 'rents are holdin' back," Michael replied. "I'm seriously strapped for cash myself, but let me talk with my buds and I'll see what I can do. I did say I'd help. I don't want them freaking though so hang here and I'll see if I can score some cash."

"Mick will do just fine,"
Michael added. Michael took a good look at Joey to make certain he would be able to pick him out of a crowd before heading over to everyone to quietly give them the details.

"According to one of the goths, that's the guy with the dyne," Michael said without pointing. "Now the question is do we just buy some . . . or grab the dealer and see what's what?"

OOC: Last post was more a reminder, sorry. Luck to Spot this time (+9).

Radiant

First Post
Ravenheart

Keia said:
"According to one of the goths, that's the guy with the dyne," Michael said without pointing. "Now the question is do we just buy some . . . or grab the dealer and see what's what?"

[/COLOR]

Daniel glares at the drug dealer. In true goth style he does it looking really nasty and without a chance of the guy noticing of course...
This could well count as an attack on home territory my friend. Just hold on you're in for the ride of your life once we start taking your organization apart.

"How about we buy some for Spacebinder. And then see what's what."

He starts into the dealers direction to mix into the group of youths around him.

"Once Sanji got our probe back we can concentrate on the guy himself."

Insight

Adventurer
Battlemancer, guised as a youth in goth's clothing, strides purposefully inside the club. He takes note of the positions of his allies, for he alone can pierce the veil of illusory clothing and see them for their true selves.

Inside, the sorcerer takes a look around the place, trying to get a feel for the alien environment. This is definitely not Battlemancer's normal stomping grounds, and he is quite loathe to make too many moves before understanding where he is.

His senses adjusted, Battlemancer further penetrates the establishment. As he goes on, avoiding contact with the teens whenever possible, Battlemancer looks for signs of drug use. While he was not exactly 'hip', he believes he'll know it when he sees it.

OOC: +4 (Wisdom) to passive sensory skills such as Spot or Listen.

Tokiwong

First Post
Radiant said:
He starts into the dealers direction to mix into the group of youths around him.

"Once Sanji got our probe back we can concentrate on the guy himself."

Fortune rolled a 13 on his Spot check, and Battlemancer got a 9

Daniel approaches the gathered group of teens as the thug speaks aloud, “Alright people I won’t say it again if you don’t have any money don’t waste my freaking time. I already gave out all the free samples I was going to give, so unless you got the green you ain’t getting nothing. So piss off!”

Many of the kids whine some more but start to disperse. He sees Daniel, “Yo, didn’t you hear me, unless you got cash, piss off. I don’t have time for your miserable ass, unless you got cash.”

Velmont

First Post
"I've got an idea... well, it is against all I am studying for, but a small dose should not harm. I could give a small dose of morphine to one of those guy who had some Dyne. I'll give it myself, and with syringue, and I would be able to quickly take a little blood sample, so I can see the effect on human body. And if someone have some money, they could buy some too to have some pure Dyne. Well, give me 5 minutes, and I'll come back with some morphine."

Sanji walks to bathroom, find one toilet and close the door. He start to scan for the closet where the morphine and syringue are store, be sure no one is in there and teleport, quickly take a syringue and some morphine, and teleport back to the toilet before returning to his friends.

I can't believe I want to do that he think to himself

Remove ads