The Fall of Plaguestone

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 3/0815
Weather: Normal for the season (hot), light wind, heavy rain
Round 0

With some time and attention -- and some help from illegal tools -- Hiromi managed to get the back shutter open. The shuttered entrance led to a space on the other side of the debris from the collapsed roof. There was just enough room for two Medium creatures to stand in this space, and a cursory inspection from this spot uncovered a crawlway under the debris. Unlike everything else, this crawlway was mostly free from grime and dust. Characters could move through the crawlway only in single file. Medium creatures could crawl 5 feet per action; Small and smaller creatures can move at normal speed.

OOC: I will need a marching order and Perception checks. You can only go single file through the crawlspace.

Help Sir Lawrence quiet Talmore’s ghost.

Silvi (+7) AC 13 HP 13/19(13) (drained 6)
Galahad (+5) AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi (+6) AC 17 HP 17/17
Pakuten (+3) AC 18 HP 16/16
Grimsby (+7) AC 17/16(clumsy) HP 25/25
Mortimer

Party XP: 210

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"By all means, after you." Hiromi told Grimsby with a wave. She was starting to enjoy herself at long last, but she was happy to stick with Silvi and let the bigger fellows go first.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Summer/Day 3/0820
Round 0

As Grimsby leads the way crawling through the space beneath the debris, he stops as he gets fifteen feet into the tunnel. He had felt his hand shift a bit when he put it down. Gingerly he pulled it back and studied the wooden floor a bit. There was a pressure plate there, and examining it, he noticed that if he put weight on it, it would bring the debris above them crashing down on top of them.

Grimsby
Hiromi
Silvi
Galahad
Pakuten
Mortimer

Mortimer

FitzTheRuke

Legend
When Grimsby pointed out the pressure plate, Hiromi asked, "My mom used to make things like that by the doors of our flats to keep us safe. Do want me to see if I can shore it up, or should we all just trust we can hop over it?"

Pak ruffled his feathers as he thought about squeezing through the tunnel. He was not one for tight confined spaces.

"Please shore it up. I don't want to risk the chance of having it collapse."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiromi took out her folded packet of tools and selected a pair of tongs. She used them to carefully lift the false wooden floor tile, that hid the trap's spring - just high enough to shove wooden shims into the four corners. "You can safely step on it now, but do so carefully - you would not want to kick out my shims." she told the others, and showed them by hopping on one foot in the middle of the tile.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Summer/Day 3/0830
Round 0

Hiromi works some shims into the pressure plate and successfully disables Hallod’s trap so the debris will not collapse and crush them. Grimsby continues to lead the party at a crawl along the tunnel, around the corner, until it opens out into what looks to once have been a closet space. There is a hatch built into the floor. It isn’t locked, but the hinges are rusted, and when Grimsby starts to move it, he realizes quickly that if he just opens it, it will be very loud.

Perhaps something could be done about it? (Thievery check?)

Grimsby
Hiromi
Silvi
Galahad
Pakuten
Mortimer

Find Hallod

Mortimer

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases