• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The FFM Demonstration (Velmont): Completed

Master Pelle

First Post
Few of the students is turning to Echo while the rest of them are quit busy arguing with the FFM.
"Eh... Who are you?" One of the student asked Echo with wondering look.

modus666

First Post
gauntlet and the students

Echo seems keen on doing the talking, and Alex knows his role. He takes up a position behind echo, keeping a close eye on both the students and the FFM protestors. Keeping an eye open for anyone resorting to violence or use of superpowers against either faction. He leans his head back to talk to Monkey Wrench.

"I do not know what your gifts are, other than being talking monkey. I only sense magnetic field, not all powers. Do you have senses for other things?"

He turns back to the crows, hoping his imposing presence will add "punch" to the points Echo makes.

Raylis

First Post
"My name is Echo, this is Gauntlet and Monkey Wrench. We're with the Resolutes. If you kids go back to class, we'll try to get the demonstratas to leave. he says motioning toward the crowd.

Master Pelle

First Post
The students don't seem to take much interesting on what Echo saying. At other side of the gate where FFM have demonstration, some of them is holding a stone and it seem they will try to throw the stone at the students.

modus666

First Post
oh no you dont...

Master Pelle said:
The students don't seem to take much interesting on what Echo saying. At other side of the gate where FFM have demonstration, some of them is holding a stone and it seem they will try to throw the stone at the students.

Spying this potential act of aggression, Gauntlet pushes his way to the front of the group to stand in front of the students. Knowing his cybernetic body is unlikely to be damaged by such a weapon, he makes himself the target. He locks gazes with the potential stone thrower, his piercing green eyes showing grim determination and shakes his head slowly. His only other move will be to hold back any students who try to move past him.

((skill check if apropriate intimidate check vs. potential stone thrower (1d20+9=19)))

Master Pelle

First Post
Gaunlet's intimtidate look almost make those stone throwers to hold back until one of them start throwing his stone at Gauntlet while screaming "Go to hell your cyborg freak!".
The stone missed him but the other stone thrower followed their comrade example and started throwing stones at the students.

Raylis

First Post
Echo turns his attention to the crowd as the thrower shouts his insult at Gauntlet. As the stones begin to soar in the air he tries to interpose himself between them and the students. "Children! You must go inside now. If you retaliate den there will be a lot more trouble then a bunch of ignorant protestors!"

OOC: Going to use my Interpose feat to take the first attack of each round that's aimed at a student.
Diplomacy 4

raynbow

First Post
Monkey Wrench whispers to Gauntlet, "I can see alot of different kinds of things, but I can't really sense any different powers"

On that note, Monkey Wrench will flip her goggles to X-Ray Vision and scan the crowd for any weapons more dangerous than rocks.

Notice: 22

Remove ads