2000AD The First Judge Dredd Kickstarter Package Has Arrived!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This week, the shipping company sent out a test shipment to me. This was just so I could check everything was working according to plan, check the packing was OK, all that fun stuff. I am pleased to report that my shipment, the first official reward fulfilment, arrived exactly as intended this morning and looks fantastic. This is the exact process that your rewards will be sent by.

What does that mean? It means I have now told the shipping company that everything is a go, the light is green, we have lift-off! They have the final shipping spreadsheet, so as of Monday they'll begin packing up your Kickstarter rewards and shipping them out.

So at this stage, it's just a question of keeping your eyes on your mailboxes! They're on their way! Delivery time will vary depending on where you are, of course.

I do hope you enjoy these as much as I do. Here's what mine looks like.

D0pwmFWX4AACosV.jpg-large.jpg

Vampifan

Explorer
I received my copy this morning and was blown away by the quality of the products. I must admit I was not expecting the GM's screen to be made of such thick cardboard. It is very high quality indeed. I am immensely looking forward to reading the two books and starting my own Judge Dredd campaign. :cool:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I received my copy this morning and was blown away by the quality of the products. I must admit I was not expecting the GM's screen to be made of such thick cardboard. It is very high quality indeed. I am immensely looking forward to reading the two books and starting my own Judge Dredd campaign. :cool:

Fantastic! I’m so glad!

Brian I

First Post
Mine arrived today - very sharp looking package. I’m looking forward to really digging into it, but definitely pleased with the books and screen. Nicely done.

Remove ads