The Forge of Fury

IronWolf

blank
"I think we camp near here tonight, start fresh in the morning." Sabern replies to Gerlari. "I can take first watch."

"Hear anything Ears?" Sabern asks after a minute or so of quiet.

[sblock=OOC]

Sabern votes for camping. He can take first watch, but might want to be paired up with someone a bit more perceptive.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Ok can't find Morrus's EnWorld guidelines but these are close. Suggested Etiquette and they are pretty much common sense things for posting.

Umm.. IW - Mowgli is the player name not the character which is Gerlari (pronuncation plz :)) and in the hopes of keeping things moving If no one else votes against camping then I will post you all off to bed tomorrow night until then how about in the OOC you all discuss watches and "usually" marching order so we can by pass that. Just saying something like "We set camp in the usually manner everyone knowing what it is they are to do..." or some such, same with the walking "I fall in line following the usual person."

ok back to the game :p

HM [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
A quite night...

You campsite is cold and quite and nothing happens in the night. When the sun rises on the other side of The StoneTooth you feel a chill waking in the mountains shadow. Whether from excitement for what is to come or a foreboding of the day you cannot tell.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry busy weekend I clock in tommoroow with 36 hrs so should be a short day. :) Also I thought something was suppose to happen in the night but that is The Sunless Citadel LOL. Standard marching order and will post up tonight, what you see. [/sblock]

JDragon

Explorer
As the sun comes up to the east, rising over the Stone Tooth, Lusk stands quietly watching. Having grown up, and really spending most of his life underground he had not seen a huge number of sunrises. So any chance he got he would take a few minutes like this morning to enjoy it.

He repacked his gear, and made sure his armor was properly adjusted. With all the spike, one piece slipping out of place could be very painful.

IronWolf

blank
Sabern rises early and sets to spending time cleaning his armor and the heavy mace he carries, wiping the dust of the road from it. He even takes a few minutes to clean his boots before moving to a quiet corner of camp where he sits cross legged, facing the sun. Sabern spends a good amount of time in silence, his lips occasionally moving as he keeps his head bowed low.

Finally Sabern stands, pulls his shoulder length, salt and pepper hair back and secures it with a leather thong to keep it from his eyes and face, his equally salt and peppered stubble shadowing his face now plainly revealed. With confident strides back to camp he finishes packing up his bed roll and takes care to secure things in his pack to keep them from rattling and to hopefully prevent them from snagging on anything.

Despite the cool of the camp and the shadow Sabern solemnly states "The goddess is with us this day."

Walking Dad

First Post
Auris

"This is really great. But I still see that steep road. So we just go up and then what?" Auris declares frustrated. He hates steep roads. Why could he not fly yet. Stupid roads, stupid monsters,... stupid big folks with their long legs...

[sblock=OOC]

---

Auris D'Leroy
AC 18 (T17, FF13), HP 40/40, F +5,R+7,W+6

Spells: 7/7 , 4/4

Sorcerer Spells Known: Cantrips- 6, 1st- 3, 2nd- 1, + 1 bloodline spell
0: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Dancing Lights, Disrupt Undead, Mage Hand
1: Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Sleep - Burning Hands (electric)
2: Glitterdust

Effects: -

XP: 6,000

[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Gerlari rises once he hears the others stirring. He'd been awake for some while but following his soldier's urgings to enjoy the lassitude of what might be his last day on earth for as long as possible.

Once up he efficiently packs his kit, pauses respectfully as Sabern completes his prayers, and faces the road with an air of readiness.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The end of the Trail

Code:
[COLOR=darkorange][I]The path climbs up one last steep switchback towards a bare shoulder of rock. [/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange][I]The hillside climbs steeply on your rightand drops away percipitously on your [/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange][I]left. Debris and rubbish lie scattered over the last hundred yards of the path [/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange][I]- [/I][/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange][I]discarded waterskins, bits of charred bone, and splintered casks or kegs [/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange][I]discarded carelessly from the path. Up ahead, the path opens up onto a wide [/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange][I]ledge and then doubles back sharply into the mountainside.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkorange][I]Two bestial humaniods in scale armor stand watch on the ledge. They appear [/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange][I]to be inattentive and bored with their duty.[/I][/COLOR]

[sblock=OOC] What the module doesn't say is that their is no longer any smoke and it looks like it must have come from inside the mountain. Also everyone gets a surprise round, so roll init and state your actions I'll have a map up in a min. [/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Code:
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][U][COLOR=yellow]l lalblcld[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]lelflglh[/COLOR][COLOR=sienna]liljlklllmlnlolplqlrlsltlulvlwl[/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][U][COLOR=yellow]lal l l l[/COLOR] l[COLOR=red]O[/COLOR]l l l[COLOR=sienna] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][COLOR=yellow]lbl l l[/COLOR][COLOR=white]l[COLOR=red]O[/COLOR]l l l l[/COLOR] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][COLOR=yellow]lcl l l[/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l l l l l[/COLOR] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][COLOR=yellow]ldl l l[/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l l l l l[/COLOR] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][COLOR=yellow]lel l [/COLOR][COLOR=white]l [/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l l l l l[/COLOR] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][COLOR=yellow]lfl l [/COLOR][COLOR=white]l [/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l l l l l[/COLOR] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][COLOR=yellow]lgl l[/COLOR][COLOR=white]l [/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l l l l l[/COLOR][COLOR=white] l[/COLOR] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][COLOR=yellow]lhl l l[/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l l[/COLOR] l [COLOR=white]l l l[/COLOR] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][COLOR=yellow]lil l l[/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l l[/COLOR] l [COLOR=white]l l l[/COLOR] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][COLOR=yellow]ljl l l[/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l l[/COLOR] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][COLOR=yellow]lkl l l[/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l l[/COLOR] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[U][COLOR=#ffff00]lll l l [/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l l[/COLOR][/U][U][COLOR=#a0522d]l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#ffff00]lml l l [/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l l[/COLOR][COLOR=#a0522d] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#ffff00]lnl l l [/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l l[/COLOR][COLOR=#a0522d] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#ffff00]lol l l [/COLOR][COLOR=white]l[COLOR=royalblue]L[/COLOR]l l[/COLOR][COLOR=#a0522d] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#a0522d][COLOR=#ffff00]lpl l l [/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l[COLOR=royalblue]G[/COLOR]l[/COLOR] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#ffff00]lql l l [/COLOR][COLOR=white]l[COLOR=royalblue]S[/COLOR]l l[/COLOR][COLOR=#a0522d] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#ffff00]lrl l l [/COLOR][COLOR=white]l l[COLOR=royalblue]A[/COLOR]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#a0522d] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#ffff00]lsl l l [/COLOR][COLOR=white]l[COLOR=royalblue]E[/COLOR]l l[/COLOR][COLOR=#a0522d] l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l[/COLOR][/U]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

KEY:
l l = mountain
l l = path
l l = drop off

O = Orc
L = Lusk
G = Gerlari
S = Sabern
A = Auris
E = Ears

please list cords down row first then top row, Gerlari is at spot p,e right now.

[sblock=combat]
Code:
[U]Character         HP    AC    In hand/Condition[/U]
Lusk              60    21    ??/none
Gerlari           58    18    ??/none
Sabern            40    20    ??/none
Auris             40    16    ??/none
Ears              36    18    ??/none
Orc1               6    13    spear/none
Orc2               6    13    spear/none
[/sblock]

Last edited: