• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Forgotten Forge

greenstar

First Post
Kim Kim finds out the lock is very hard to open and it would take a master lock picker to open it. Someone must not have wanted people to get in.

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Obviously the rule that I can pick any lock was trumped by the rule that... hrm... I'm not sure what rule would trump that one!"

Kim Kim will wander around, looking for any alternative entrances to the building.

Arabesu

"Maybe we should just bash-in the lock. It's not made of adamantine and although it'd take time, it may be the only way..."

renau1g

First Post
"Hmmm.... I'm not sure how effective my sword would be at bashing a lock" Cole will say after seeing Kim Kim's unsuccessful attempts. "I guess there's two options, first C bashes the lock off with his hammer, but last time he tried to do something like that a trap went off. Second, maybe that book Thalmarose is carrying tells how to open it, isn't that the same symbol?" Cole finishes, while looking to Thalmarose.

Vertexx69

First Post
Thalmarose removes the book from his pack once again and holds it's insignia up to the securely lock adamantine portal. "It's good to see that some would use mind over matter at least some of the time."

Vertexx69

First Post
Frowning when the book fails do the job, the elf takes a long, slow walk around the outside of the structure to if there might be any other doors hidden away. Search: (1d20+10=14)

OOC-It's strangley NOT comforting that my rolls so universally suck no matter if I roll online or on a table.

Remove ads