• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Colony

J. Alexander

First Post
The conference is soon ended but the admiral indicates that he wishes the party to stay. As the room clears he produces a intricately carved box with mermaids and tritons on it. "Gentlemen, this was given to me by his grace with it we have the ability to accelerate our time table and arrive in one day's sailing time at our destination. This means we will have to reorder our own time tables but given that they may be expecting us within 3 months we could gain a march on them and catch them by suprise and vastly strenghn our position.."What say you the council"

Scotley

Hero
Alvar

"I am in favor of stealing a quick march. The extra supplies we won't use on the voyage will make it easier to get established. No doubt this will be needed as the resupply fleet will be on the old time table."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Randal remains silent as he lost his council vote.

OOC: JA, loosing council position was essentialy immediately before we sailed, was there time for Randal to get rare books, components an/or magic items? I'd prepare list of scrolls, but most of the money saved by loosing nobility would be kept (as gems) in preparations of future buy of noble title :)

Lou

Explorer
Alton Kanri

Waiting for the others to respond, Alton finally asks, "Admiral, are there any negative consequences of using the box from His Grace? If not, then use it."

J. Alexander

First Post
"The box only has three uses....so it would use up a 1/3 of our emergecy travel speed....but no I know of nothing more adverse than that.

"Then it is agreed gentlemen"

Randall- you could have bought a lot of books quickly as this is a major city but as for magic items..no....remeber magic is not readily avaialble.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
That's why I asked. And I already bought rare components, masterwork everything, rare library...does anyone have a suggestion except for few scrolls? Scrolls are available are they not?

Nightbreeze

First Post
Ederin puts a hand under his chin while thinking. After a minute or two of pondering, he inhales and speaks: Myself, I am not extremely worried about the traps they have prepared. But, avoiding them alltogether is better than fighting trough them. Besides, us sneaking trough their defenses would leave them wondering what other trick we could pull off, and make them more cautious. So, I agree on using the box this time, but given the fact that only two charges remain, I will vote against their use until a real, extreme emergency comes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads