DMs Guild The Goblin Bathwater Incident - A new 5e adventure about small-town politics, the ethics of immigration, and the end of the world as we know it

Eisiplosion

Villager
Goblin Bathwater, a magical drug, has taken hold in a sleepy coastal town at the edge of the Empire. As the characters investigate the origin of the drug, they uncover an international criminal conspiracy, wild and ancient magic, and a threat to reality itself.

This beautifully made, 54-page adventure offers:

• A fully fleshed out, setting-agnostic starter area, brimming with colourful NPCs and hooks for adventure.
  • Balanced encounters to bring characters to level 2; then some more devious encounters on their way to level 3.
  • Three mini-dungeons built on the design philosophy of the "5 room dungeon method"
  • Multiple big, cinematic set-piece boss encounters what will make your players feel epic.
  • A facetted intrigue, which does not immediately suggest a simple, ready-made solution but invites the players to come up with their own, personal approach.
You can buy The Goblin Bathwater Incident on the DMs guild: The Goblin Bathwater Incident - Dungeon Masters Guild | Dungeon Masters Guild

Because this is my first time publishing, I created a free one-shot dungeon you can check out, to see if you like my style of writing and the type of challenges present in the adventure.

You can check it out here:
Thanks for reading.

Eisiplosion

Villager
RogueWatson created a neat little preview video for me, which gives a great overview of the adventure's structure and plot in only 5 minutes:

Eisiplosion

Villager
I've gathered some further reviews:

"Good Layout, well written and edited [...]" - M.T. Black

"[...]The Goblin Bathwater Incident is a well-designed Tier 1 adventure with a great balance of roleplaying, puzzles, traps, investigation, and dungeon-crawling" - RogueWatson

"[...]never fails to evoke a grin while reading and belly laughter while playing[...] - Ralf N. (playtester)

"[...]perfect for a group new to D&D and for a DM sick of running Phandelvar's Lost Mines[...]" - Eoghan M.

"
Unique and refreshing low level Adventure[...]" - Netmos K. (playtester)

Remove ads