• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Goblin King loses to Godric.

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King wanders away from the Registration Desk, still unsure what exactly it is that he has got himself into. He smiles though, for the day is bright and the breeze soothing. Wandering through the open meadows, he adjusts his cute, pointy hat and smiles as he seeks out one against whom he can test his skill; one from whom he can learn of the Way.

As an after-thought, he adds his details:

White Belt
Record: 0-0

Last edited:

"I don't want to seem overly rude, but

I find your Emperor to be sickly, your farm to be slovenly, and your philosophy to be brazen.

I like your hat, though."

Godric
Honor Tier 2 / Rank 0 (yellow belt) - 10 fights / 3 wins
(sig.style Vine, dojo style Scorpion, fists of fury)
2 ¥ - no item

OoC: Welcome to the game, SableWyvern. I trust that you are familiar with the basics? BTW, if I win insults I request a 3-flag strategy speed match with judge-generated moves.

Last edited:

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King shakes his head and emerges from his daydreams of home.

Ahh, a warrior come to guide me! Surely though, there is a greater teacher? For:

"I find your grandfather to be unkempt, your keep to be foul-smelling, and your Master to be annoying."

Regardless, I hope that perhaps I can learn from you.

The Goblin King seeks a 3 flag strategy with judge-gen moves.

OoC: Thanks guys, its good to be here. I think I've got a pretty good idea what's going on (I finally worked out that the first set of rules I looked at were for YBA, hence the discrepancies with the second).

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Insults to the Goblin King!

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the city south-west of the Purelands on the dusk of the panther.

Match is 3 flag standard strategy with judge-generated moves.

Goblin King
<MeowthBot> 1: The running vine strikes underneath the badlands; avoids the speed of the spirit!
<MeowthBot> 2: The toad slays the fountain; dominates the foray of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 3: The blizzard stands through the delta as it secretly thrusts the air; reduces the kick of the moon!
<MeowthBot> 4: The falcon aggresively slaughters the plain and delicately overwhelms the Sweetwater Swamp; blocks the thrust of the four winds!
<MeowthBot> 5: The kama flies by the cemetery; quells the offensive of the wyrm!

Godric
<MeowthBot> 1: The scorpion thrusts the swamp; redirects the thrust of the bamboo!
<MeowthBot> 2: The sword kicks across the well; redirects the aggression of the bird as it negates the push of the ape!
<MeowthBot> 3: The rat scatters the city; waves away the terror of the honor!
<MeowthBot> 4: The thunder drifts through the swamp; quells the thrust of the wyrm!
<MeowthBot> 5: The hammer splits the canyon; dodges the kick of the mist!

One of you start..then alternate who posts first

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King is confused and afraid for a moment, overwhelmed by the options before him. Taking the initiative though, he places his faith in the magic of his hat. Flailing his arms he leaps forward, hoping to impress Godric with his use of his honoured oponent's own signature style.

"The running vine strikes underneath the badlands; avoids the speed of the spirit!"

Last edited:

OoC: :D No problem, SableWyvern, let's pretend you didn't post, and pick another move. :)

Dodging and weaving, Godric moves in and out of reach of the Goblin King, then, leaping into the air, he strikes down with both fists as he attempts a punch that will surely split the ground beneath the fighters, should it miss.

The hammer splits the canyon; dodges the kick of the mist!

Remove ads