• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Goblin King loses to Godric.

SableWyvern

Adventurer

Godric's prowess is truly inspiring. The Goblin King touches his hat though, and feels certain that somehow its magic has already protected him from a fatal error :)D ).

His eyes never leaving his honourable adversary, the Goblin King readies himself to launch his own attack. Suddenly, Godric is upon him, the Goblin King unready ... but instinct takes hold and he feels the forest-power of his hat prepare to protect him from a blow he cannot avoid. He must harness the force of Godric's blow, and turn it back against its wielder...

The toad slays the fountain; dominates the foray of the lightning!

OoC: Thanks LHH. Since you are so kind, I'll go easy on you.:p

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Alpha looks at the moves. Hmm, splitting a canyon is rather easy - it's already split - that's what makes it a canyon in the first place. Slaying a fountain is rather good. It may have not been alive but it won't work after you slay it. Also the King's defense is better. Alpha barks something and a wolf pup goes over to rest next to the Goblin King.

Point Goblin King!
1 flag Goblin King; 2 flags neutral

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King is ecstatic, but he knows that he must remain calm. Carefully he surveys Godric, feinting left and right, trying to overwhelm his opponent with sudden moves in all directions. At the same time, he waits for Godric to make his own move, ready to sneak swiftly and suddenly under his defenses when he does; to make a light, almost imperceptible touch - a touch that will nonetheless cripple or maim.

The falcon aggresively slaughters the plain and delicately overwhelms the Sweetwater Swamp; blocks the thrust of the four winds!

Using his Aiki-techniques, Godric draws his sword and tries to counter the double attack of his opponent with a double defense that hopefully will place the Goblin King right where Godric wants him, at the receiving end of a well placed roundhouse kick to the body.

The sword kicks across the well; redirects the aggression of the bird as it negates the push of the ape!

Darkwolf

First Post
Alpha starts laughing when the falcon swoops down to slaughter the plain and this sword comes flinging by and knocks it upside down - but the falcon doesn't appear to notice and it tries to slaughter the air!

Point Godric!
3 flags neutral

Without fear, Godric presses forward and tries to make the best use of the location of the fight as he swarms the Goblin King in attacks in the style of the rat. The yellow belt hopes the many small minor attacks of this style will overwhelm his opponent and able him to deliver a powerful kick in the style of his dojo; the scorpion.

The rat scatters the city; waves away the terror of the honor!

FISTS OF FURY!

The scorpion thrusts the swamp; redirects the thrust of the bamboo!

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King is momentarily distracted by visions of the foul lord Bayne in his den of evil. As he shakes his head clear, he sees Godric coming forward, a glint in his eye that indicates he wishes to end this battle now. The Goblin King takes a few hesitant paces backwards, and a sudden gust of wind blows his hat from his head.

Suddenly though, the spirits of his slaughtered Goblin kin come to his aid, and the hat is lifted up on a mystical zephyr, becoming a whirling blade of death, flying mercilessly towards Godric...

The kama flies by the cemetery; quells the offensive of the wyrm!

Darkwolf

First Post
Kama's don't fly very well...but rats can scatter cities..or at least the residents. Alpha barks something unintelligible to humans causing three wolf pups to go over next to Godric and they start howling.

Point, Fist of Fury, Style Godric.
3 flags Godric!
Match Godric!

Godric, you are now a Yellow Belt 1! Congrats!

Goblin King, you remain a white belt with a 0-1 record. Better luck on your next fight.

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King staggers over to where is hat has fallen, and procedes to jump up and down upon it, cursing incoherently. When he has regained his composure, he bows to the honoured judge, and his victorious opponent.

"I thank you, Godric, for your instruction. I would stay, and perhaps seek to learn more from you, but I hear my people crying in pain as they suffer under the evil lord Bayne. I only hope that I am worthy of my calling."

With that, the Goblin King places his crumpled hat crookedly back upon his head and limps away to his destiny...

Godric bows to the judge and the Goblin King.

"You do your people great honor, your Majesty. It will be a pleasure to spar with you another time. I have no doubt that we may well trade places soon, and I'll be the student while you'll be the teacher."

Godric leaves for his disbanded Dojo.

Godric
Honor Tier 2 / Rank 1 (yellow belt) - 11 fights / 4 wins
(sig.style Vine, dojo style Scorpion, fists of fury)
2 ¥ - no item

Last edited:

Remove ads