• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Grand OGC Wiki!

Dagredhel

Explorer
This is a truly amazing site. The DM Sketchpad content is uniformly interesting and very high quality. It's better than most published material.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
The Grand OGL Wiki is a credit to the spirit of the Open Gaming License, and is a great resource for both DMs and players.

That said, the real thanks goes to the brainchild behind it, Mark Gedak, and to all the companies who consented to having their OGC put on the site (Mark doesn't add anything to the Wiki without the company's consent first). As it is, while several people contribute, Mark is pretty much carrying all of the workload by himself, so anyone who wants to chip in, either with new DM Sketchpad material or helping to send in sections of unfinished books for wiki-fication, would be great.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Indeed, Mark Gedak deserves huge props and great respect for the major work he has done on The Grand OGC Wiki (GOW). It's worth repeating that in addition to the handful of people helping him now, a dozen or so people adding just a paragraph or two, once or twice a month, would be a big boon to his efforts. It can be some OGC from an older work you really loved, a new piece of OGC you built for your own game or even something that adds to one of the sources already being input that has yet to be completed. There are a ton of publishers already approving of the project so it has a great deal of momentum and current usefulness. Every extra bit of help expands on what is already a fantastically strong foundation.

Qwillion

First Post
Big Fan

I am a big fan of the GOW.

I have done some contributions when not overwhelmed by Rite Publishing Duties.

I encourage everyone to check this place out, sign up for the DM sketchpad, and contribute just one thing at least.

Man-thing

First Post
November is a wrap.

This last week:

- I've got all the November content up on the DM Sketchpad.
- Added OGC from the Dread Codex II and magic section from Book of Dragons.
- Sent out the Sept/Oct compilation to all DM Sketchpad subscribers.
- Renewed our Pro Account for another year with Wikidot affirming our commitment to making content available for everyone.

December is "From the Frozen North" month on the DM Sketchpad. Send in your requests for content or your submissions. We will get rolling on new material in a couple of days.

Thank you for visiting the DM Sketchpad and Grand OGL Wiki.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
This last week:

- I've got all the November content up on the DM Sketchpad.
- Added OGC from the Dread Codex II and magic section from Book of Dragons.
- Sent out the Sept/Oct compilation to all DM Sketchpad subscribers.
- Renewed our Pro Account for another year with Wikidot affirming our commitment to making content available for everyone.

December is "From the Frozen North" month on the DM Sketchpad. Send in your requests for content or your submissions. We will get rolling on new material in a couple of days.

Thank you for visiting the DM Sketchpad and Grand OGL Wiki.

Wow! Still going strong (stronger than ever, I would say)! The Ninja November seemed to generate a lot of interest. I'll bet a lot of people have frosty ideas kicking around for December, too. Will Kris have some sort of Ice Cavern this time around? Those maps are excellent, as is the rest of the free content. Thanks and keep up the great work! :)

Voadam

Legend

Frost and Fur from Monkey God Games?

Ragnarok! and the viking sourcebook from Avalanche Press?

Fenrilik monsters and magic from the last Scarred Lands sourcebook (Strange Stribes of the Scarred Lands)?

Man-thing

First Post
Will Kris have some sort of Ice Cavern this time around? Those maps are excellent, as is the rest of the free content.

Kris never heard about the theme in time, but I'm thinking of doing a short Labyrinth Lord adventure called "Beneath the Ice" using his new map.

Remove ads