The great post count debate!

Eosin the Red

First Post
I only had 300 posts on the old boards, but I liked seeing other peoples post count. It is not fullproof, but it can act as a meter of sorts when recieving board advice from two or more people. It doesn't take long to figure out the "old pros" for us "not old pros"

YMMV

Wicht

Hero
MythandLore said:

Oh :):):):)! I better stop for the day soon, I'm almost up to Darkness's amount.
I was just saying to myself this morning, "my god some people have 100 posts already, how is that even posible?"
I guess now I know.

lol - as of this post you are only two post away from toppling Morrus down to #4.

freak :p :D

graydoom

First Post
MythandLore said:

Oh :):):):)! I better stop for the day soon, I'm almost up to Darkness's amount.
I was just saying to myself this morning, "my god some people have 100 posts already, how is that even posible?"
I guess now I know.

We all need to find something to do with all this time on our hands :D.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Yeah, I'm also for keeping 'em; they're a good gauge to whether you're spending too much time here... :D

Fayredeth

First Post
Ack, just go ahead and keep 'em. I don't see why not, we haven't really been having trouble with people "looking down" on others with lower post numbers. I find it interesting in cases when someone shoots up from the ground and suddenly has a huge number of posts when they just joined. Interesting phenomenon indeed... But since people usually don't make much fuss about them, then there's no need to go through the trouble of changing things and hearing from people.

Wicht

Hero
graydoom said:

If I have over 100/day, does that mean I'm spending too much time here?

:rolleyes:

Most certainly - especially as I was forced to be away from the boards for almost a whole three hours today and you shot way up there :D

Remove ads