The Heroes of Icemist (SmallBeginnings 2)- Interlude update 2/21/2008!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I hate you guys. This was another reminder about all that is good and right with this Story Hour and also how infrequently I get to enjoy it.

I particularly loved the "Heroes of Icemist"..."See? We're famous!" exchange. The players always love the first time their deeds put them "on the map".

Anyhow, as I've said many times before, "WRITE THE EFFING STORY HOUR, MONKEY BOYS!!"

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Rel, you are a moderator. Can't you do something about people hacking into ENWorld accounts and putting up fake posts that tease people into thinking this Story hour isn't dead?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Thornir Alekeg said:
Rel, you are a moderator. Can't you do something about people hacking into ENWorld accounts and putting up fake posts that tease people into thinking this Story hour isn't dead?

My position is that if the fakers are going to put up work of this quality, why do we need Enk & d'shai?

jensun

First Post
Hmm, this is no good. Ive finished reading the SH from the beginning and there is not even the sign of a resolution. Give more updates please.

Also, excellent work.

Enkhidu

Explorer
jensun said:
Hmm, this is no good. Ive finished reading the SH from the beginning and there is not even the sign of a resolution. Give more updates please.

Also, excellent work.

Resolution is highly overrated, especially when your just talking about year two of what looks like it will be a 7 year long campaign when everything is said and done (assuming that we don't continue after wrapping up the major plot threads when we get back to it after the new year!).

Aurora

First Post
Enkhidu said:
Resolution is highly overrated, especially when your just talking about year two of what looks like it will be a 7 year long campaign when everything is said and done (assuming that we don't continue after wrapping up the major plot threads when we get back to it after the new year!).
But I wants to continue after wrapping up this major plot thread. *shakes fist at Enk*

Dawn

First Post
I see that there are new posts on this SH and think "Hoot!! They have really updated it!" Then it's only one entry. :(

Well 5 minutes of SH in 6 months beats, um, something I guess.

Agree about the player's reaction when they receive recognition. It's like "Wow! That's cool. People know us!"

Bubbalicious

First Post
Boy, a month and a half and no one has bitched about no new updates.

I guess if you keep people waiting too long, they stop caring.

Understandable.

Dawn

First Post
Oh, I keep drifting by and checking in to see if anything has been done here. Today I see that there is something new, but alas it is not a story update.

Back to reading other updated stories.

Remove ads