D&D 5E THE HIDDEN SHRINE OF TAMOACHAN - 5E (Closed)

tglassy

Adventurer
I’m taking Chill Touch, which works better on Undead.

We could always just link our backstories. I mean, you made a pact with a being from the Shadowvale, I’m descended from a being from the Shadowvale...

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe yeah, sorry about that.

Tglassy, I was originally thinking of multiclassing as a shadow sorcerer is the thing, so I kinda feel like a redesign may be for the best. Overlap would potentially be fairly high.

Though I could abandon the multiclass idea, commit to full-on warlockery...there IS a kind of cool notion behind a shadow sorceror and a sort of hexblade bodyguard kind of deal.

Hmm! This is growing on me.

What do you think?

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
This game is gonna lose momentum if we don't get going soon. I'd like to start no later than Tuesday.

Rogues' Gallery is up.

Please copy your character or a link to your character to the RG

D&D Beyond users, post a link to the PDF, and join the campaign here.

[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]:
If I don't have characters by Monday, [MENTION=20711]hero4hire[/MENTION] gets activated.

Shayuri

First Post
You're right, and I apologize for taking this long to decide.

I'm going to back out of the game. Hero, you're up. :)

Have fun, all!

hero4hire

Explorer
Ok cool! I am guessing the group would rather have the skill-monkey as opposed to the drunken dwarf pirate?

I am at work but I will try to post up the character tonight.

tglassy

Adventurer
In that case, I am going to cannibalizes Shayuri’s character and go with a Hexblade, as that was my first thought. Maybe multiclass with a shadow Sorcerer. I’ll have something in by the end of the day tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Remove ads