• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive Is REALLY Alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Muah-hah-hah-haa... My nefarious plan is coming to fruition... Or whatever... I decided to finally tackle the Emerald Weapon. It will take me about 100-200 hours of level grinding to manage that but this time I'll finally do it.

And since you never got past disc 1, you prolly have no idea what I'm talking about? :(

I found an online guide and beat everything in the game whilst I was at university - it took a while of grinding through Chocobo training but it was worth it. :)

'allo Hive. I'm back from another family camping trip. Not too bad. Lots of Kayaking, walking and food!

Now its time to knuckle down for winter. Sigh.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I found an online guide and beat everything in the game whilst I was at university - it took a while of grinding through Chocobo training but it was worth it. :)

Yeah. Quadra-magic, Knights of the Round, and Mimic materias all leveled pretty high should do it... Last time I got bored before I managed that though... This time I'm going to do it :devil:... Damn the Emerald Weapon, it's one bad bugger. Prolly the most frustrating enemy in FF series. Omega & Ultima from FFVIII were nothing compared to the sheer annoyance of Emerald :rant:

Time to go to the store :confused:

Don't work at Mack today. That restarts tommorrow. :eek:

Wife has a doctors appointment today for some lumps :eek::eek::eek:

Hoping its nothing but I know she is scared and frankly I'm worried. Later.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Yeah. Quadra-magic, Knights of the Round, and Mimic materias all leveled pretty high should do it... Last time I got bored before I managed that though... This time I'm going to do it :devil:... Damn the Emerald Weapon, it's one bad bugger. Prolly the most frustrating enemy in FF series. Omega & Ultima from FFVIII were nothing compared to the sheer annoyance of Emerald :rant:

Maxed out Knights of the Round and three maxed out Mimics and it doesn't look so tough. :)

Enjoy! and let us know when you've done it.

Mycanid

First Post
Well somone's in a good mood. ;)

asdcattivo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads