• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know no one here cares but I just found several "goodie" boxes that date back to 2000 that I am sorting. Maybe its a good thing I have to do this sorta cleaning. Its obviously way over due.... :\

Just found my original notes for my Creation Schema Campaign / Storyhour. Quite a few changes from the rough draft to final....

kinda neat to look at.....

oh well.... into the trash it goes...

I just went through an old work bag.... about 3 years old. All sorts of weird notes for DnD in there-

"Mimes from Hell" Elven ninjas with constant Silence spell activated

A drawing of a wand master dressed in leather armor with a utility belt. I'm guessing either an Artificer for Eberron or a character for my old Strikeforce: Morituri SH.

Details of the House Cannith Lich that lives in Whitehearth Facility.

oh wow- notes for a possible novel for Eberron when they had that writing contest to do an Eberron novel. Nifty.

Notes about common rhymes with DnD for whenever I do my Bardic version of Creation Schema.... that brings back old memories...

ahhhh! letter names for Wareforged NPCs!

ICU I - See- You
OGU2 Oh- Gee- You - Too
RU1 Are - You- One
IP4U I - Pee- For- You (don't ask.....must've written for humor only)
H2O Water based Cleric Warforged
NRA Wand Master ?!?

This could be a late night of getting little done..... :D

Mycanid

First Post
Kay then ... signing off for the day ... barely had time to look in here much today! :(

Maybe tomorrow will be a better one in that regard! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads