• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Dog Moon said:
WORK, man. It's something ordinary people do between 9am-5pm.

And in ordinary I mean strictly work hours, not personality or appearance. ;)

Those hours would be nice. Mine are either 4:30AM-1PM, 6AM-2PM or 7AM-3PM. Thus the life of fast food breakfast hours.....

Darth K'Trava

First Post
hafrogman said:
Fixed that for you? :D ;) :p

Heh, for someone so eager to leave, loyalty certainly comes quickly. Ah well, it's good to like where you live. Myself I could never handle sweet tea. Eeep! :uhoh:

There's UNSWEET tea available for wussies. :p

Darth K'Trava

First Post
hafrogman said:
Do they actually get ALF to perform? Because that would be awesome!

Yeah, if you ever visit AZ, Fru'll have to pick the wild night spots, as I'm pretty tame. ... Okay, REALLY tame. Okay, dude. . . I have season tickets to the opera. You could come see La Triviata with me. Nothing says a fun evening like consumption! Woo hoo!

Only if we get to smuggle beer CANS into the opera. :lol:

Darth K'Trava said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too bad you didn't get that on camera..... that would've been funnier (than it is now in text form) than hell.... :lol:

One of my cats jumped (in another room) when I dropped one of the stove covers onto the others, making a loud racket. That cat usually isn't afraid of much of anything. There's places in this house where I wish they wouldn't snooze....

I caught most of it out of the corner of my eye. The can spraying I thought was the cat hissing. Figured it was fueding with the other cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads