• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Heckler said:
Done.

Now if only I could figure out why it won't let me switch avatars.
She has to buy large or animated avatars for you to give her one of those. You should be able to buy a normal sized one for her. If not then ask Bront to do it for you.

Bront

The man with the probe
megamania said:
A) Heroes?
It's a TV show ;)
megamania said:
B) Where to put 35 years of rat packing pop culture, comicbook collecting and 20 years of DnD?
Sell some of it on E-bay.
megamania said:
C) My mom if I can't finish in time?
See answer to question B
megamania said:
D) What to have for lunch if breakfast consisted of soda and crackers?
There's allways the stuff you couldn't sell on e-bay... or your mom...

Bront

The man with the probe
megamania said:
I need to say this....

WoTC website SUCKS! or at least my computers speed.

Tried to look at the new miniatures for Nov. It took 10 minutes to get the first page up and another 3 to pull up the miniature page.

CM takes 3 minutes. EN World is about a minute. Yahoo! e-mail service is about 2 minutes per step.

Aaaaarrrrrgh!

Rant over.
You realy need to find a way to invest in high speed.

I don't have a home phone line, and find cell phone and cable modem is cheeper than land-line and DSL, and more flexable.

Heckler

First Post
Aeson said:
She has to buy large or animated avatars for you to give her one of those. You should be able to buy a normal sized one for her. If not then ask Bront to do it for you.
Its a small avatar, thats not the problem. I think its my piece of junk PC. It won't let me change my own avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads