The inner workings of E.N. Publishing?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Teflon Billy said:
When did You become so hurtful!? :eek:

This place is going to the dogs. I'm reporting this thread to Piratecat.

Got'cher back. Crothian, stop being a meanie. Teflon Billy is a sensitive, delicate flower of creativity, and cruel words make him shed tears of shattered self-esteem. Do you want that on your conscience? DO YOU?

Last edited:

Who knew delicate flowers drew alcohol up through their roots, and photosynthesized sarcasm.

Jeff, what you don't realize is that Hellhound is actually your son from the future, traveled back in time to be the game designer you were always too afraid to become.

It's kind of odd that I've actually never roleplayed with most of the people I know on these boards.

Oh, and for the record, EN World Gamer issue 2 is in the final stages of layout (issue one is supposed to be out, but that's in Mongoose's furry little hands); EN Arsenal: Whips and Pistols are both pretty much done, I believe; I'm in talks with Denise for the art calls for Lyceian Arcana; and Jake has been busily working on an entirely different arsenal of future-tech guns.

Here's the first 'behind the initials' bit of information: Every few months, we suffer two bottlenecks -- one is the magazine, which keeps Jake, Denise, Russ, and me from putting out other folks' books or writing our own; the other comes a few weeks later, when we've got so much material that our layout artists can't keep up. We tend to have spurts of products every three months or so.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
RangerWickett said:
EN Arsenal: Whips and Pistols are both pretty much done, I believe;

Done as in "manuscripts are submitted but awaiting layout and art" or done as in "we're finalising things as we speak?"

Lot of leeway in that term ;)

Hmm. That might be a communication issue I have. I think in terms of writing, and not so much of layout, so perhaps sometimes I send misleading signals.

JoeGKushner

First Post
The only problem with the design idea is that it should really only be for the larger books, at least 20-30 pages. Not to say that the smaller books aren't interesting, but really, how much would you put in such an entry in a 10-15 page book?

Crothian

First Post
Piratecat said:
Got'cher back. Crothian, stop being a meanie. Teflon Billy is a sensitive, delicate flower of creativity, and cruel words make him shed tears of shattered self-esteem. Do you want that on your conscious? DO YOU?

Won't be the first time...... :lol:

Remove ads