DMs Guild The Jilted Quill - DMs Guild Reviews - Updated on Mondays

Mournblade94

Adventurer
Hi Bravesteel,

I sent you a complimentary copy of Brewing in Faerun with the brewing background. Any review and criticism would be welcome. I appreciate your time!

Many thanks!

DM Howard

Explorer
Hi Bravesteel,

I sent you a complimentary copy of Brewing in Faerun with the brewing background. Any review and criticism would be welcome. I appreciate your time!

Many thanks!

Hi Mournblade94! I sent you a PM back. I look forward to reviewing it!

For others, I am taking review requests, in preparation for restarting this weekly review after we are all settled into our house.

Jediking

Explorer
Just chiming in that the reviews were a good read, and exposing some good products is always great.

I've run two of Dave Zajac's adventures (author of Hand of the Wychlaran); Journey to the Buried Vale and Journey to the Summer City and found them to be fantasic. So I may need to continue to shop his work.

Last edited:

Sleyvas

First Post
Well, over the past few years, I've actually never really visited EN World much. I've stayed mostly to the candlekeep forums. However, I just downloaded the Hand of the Wychlaran (I'm a sucker for Rashemen), and I saw the link about this site where you're reviewing stuff. I must say its intrigued me. I was wondering if you could review something of mine, and if so, where do I send it? I know its suffering from some formatting issues, but the content I was hoping helps.

pbeckwith

First Post
Hi all, new to ENWORLD, but loving this thread, just wondering if these reviews are still happening as I have an adventure I would love for you to check out and review.

Kind regards

Phil.

pbeckwith

First Post
Hi Mournblade94! I sent you a PM back. I look forward to reviewing it!

For others, I am taking review requests, in preparation for restarting this weekly review after we are all settled into our house.

Looking forward to when this starts back up, and happy house warming :)... shoot me through your email addy so I can send you a complimentary copy of my adventure: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/194221/Something-Smells-Fishy--The-Lartan-Liberation-adventure-1

cheers

Phil B

ScrapIron

Villager
Really looking forward to this kicking off again someday, hopefully. I'm a content creator myself, and I sincerely hope that this Pay What You Want content is enjoyed by folks. Maybe it will even fill in a few gaps at tables around the world. That would be pretty cool! :)

Here is a link to my creations thus far (with more to come): LINK

The Alchemist is by far my longest/most in depth creation, but I hope you all like all of them!

Here are some in depth details:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...r-5e-D-amp-D&p=6906335&viewfull=1#post6906335

Last edited:

Partly inspired by this thread and others about the lack of reviews and feedback for prospective buyers and authors, I have decided to step in and provide critical reviews of RPG products that have Fantasy Grounds modules. My goal is to provide concise, critical, and constructive reviews of products created for Fantasy Grounds so that a) prospective buyers will be able to make informed decisions before buying a product, and b) so that authors can receive useful feedback to help improve their current and future products.

I have intentionally decided to limit my reviews to a relatively small segment of the community of RPG products, Maybe someone else will chose to do the same (perhaps for player options, or beast compendiums or...)

http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/entry.php?232-Virtual-Scribe-Reviews

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases