Dragonlance THE JOURNAL OF KAZ THE MINOTAUR: THE LOST COLONY NOW AVAILABLE IN GLORIOUS POD!

RAKNAAK

Explorer
From the author of the LEGEND OF HUMA, KAZ THE MINOTAUR, and THE MINOTAUR WARS and in conjunction with the Dragonlance Nexus Team, comes THE JOURNALS OF KAZ: THE LOST COLONY --- now also available in POD hardcover at DMSGUILD!

Already a bestseller!

A new Kaz tale, loads of minotaur reference material suitable for ANY campaign world,, and a 5E adventure related to the story!In addition to the PDF, you can order the standard or premium hardcover separately --- or each as a bundle with the PDF!

Featuring the original KAZ THE MINOTAUR artwork by Jeff Easley!

Get your copy now and please spread the word!

Attachments

• Kaz Cover Low Res.jpg
    Kaz Cover Low Res.jpg
    878.6 KB · Views: 35

Andvari

Hero
My grandmother once took me to the library near the mall where she lived. That's where I first discovered the Dragonlance Chronicles, which were my first encounter with fantasy novels. I went through them like butter. At my local library I found more books, including several of your novels and read as many as I could. Back then (early to mid 90s) I did not suspect one day there'd be a website where you'd reply to a post I made. :D

Glad to see you're still at it :)

RAKNAAK

Explorer
My grandmother once took me to the library near the mall where she lived. That's where I first discovered the Dragonlance Chronicles, which were my first encounter with fantasy novels. I went through them like butter. At my local library I found more books, including several of your novels and read as many as I could. Back then (early to mid 90s) I did not suspect one day there'd be a website where you'd reply to a post I made. :D

Glad to see you're still at it :)
I've written some 63 novels and a lot of shorter things thus far. I hope to continue for quite awhile!

Remove ads