D&D General The Judges Guild

Scimitar62

Villager
Does anyone know of a site where i can download Judges Guild City State of the Invincible Overlord?
Not the d20 version but an older version.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Does anyone know of a site where i can download Judges Guild City State of the Invincible Overlord?
Not the d20 version but an older version.
I can't condone piracy, nor can I condone doing business with Judges Guild. They were kicked off of drivethruRPG, so not sure it's even available anywhere.

Last edited:

Stormonu

Legend
Hmm, I went to Judge’s Guild own site and didn’t see it available there. I thought it used to be on DriveThruRPG, but it may have been taken down because of the blowout with Bledsaw (sp?) Jr. that all Judge’s Guild products were removed.

Wasn’t there a kickstarter of Judge’s Guild old products? Perhaps it has a copy of City-State?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Hmm, I went to Judge’s Guild own site and didn’t see it available there. I thought it used to be on DriveThruRPG, but it may have been taken down because of the blowout with Bledsaw (sp?) Jr. that all Judge’s Guild products were removed.

Wasn’t there a kickstarter of Judge’s Guild old products? Perhaps it has a copy of City-State?
There was a Kickstarter for the City State, that was never delivered. Some folks are still a bit grouchy about that, understandably.

Them OneBookshelf cut off all ties with them,so there is no JG material available through that avenue anymore.

James Gasik

We don't talk about Pun-Pun
Supporter
I actually decided to see if I had any JG pdf's, but it looks like all I have are Wondrous Relics and The Book of Treasure Maps. Though at least looking for that helped me find my Role Aids stuff, so not a total loss!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases