The Key to Esantria(4.0)

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
OK, I hope you have a good roleplay story behind the Mordenkrad. Don't forget a profession. I am off to leanr about the new parts of the game (Healing Surges) and how they changed skills.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Jacob Welcome Back to EnWorld :D

Glad you are finding time to game, congrats on graduation and getting into college way way kool my friend. :p

Have a blast playing and you should get into a game to help you learn all the faster it is what I have done when it comes to 4e.

Again WB and have fun. :cool:

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
OK, I hope you have a good roleplay story behind the Mordenkrad. Don't forget a profession. I am off to leanr about the new parts of the game (Healing Surges) and how they changed skills.

The above statistics already include the blacksmith profession. In regard of the mordenkrad. In effect, it is just a two-handed hammer, that requires extra training to use properly (that is why it is exotic in game), just as a bastard sword is just a bigger longsword. Maybe we could declare the mordenkrad to be his family passed down blacksmith hammer.

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
Good Idea! I like it. I am big into character development, and a word of caution, this may not be the most action-oriented game you have played.

Camelot

Adventurer
Looking at Walking's character, it seems like the professions make them very overpowered. I assume this was your intent, though. T)

I think I'd like to play a magic-user of some sort. A wizard or a sorcerer probably. It depends on what any others want to play, when more interest is gleaned. I'll be glad to be a leader if we need one, and if so, would choose it from a power source that hasn't been picked yet. Just to spice things up. =)

Walking Dad

First Post
Looking at Walking's character, it seems like the professions make them very overpowered. I assume this was your intent, though. T)

I don't know if the professions make them overpowered. But the characters will be more powerful than standard pointbuy without the profession. The living world here uses just more points for point-buy and DarkSun these templates, that give additional powers. Powerful, yes, but not necessary overpowered in regard of the monster handbooks.

Erwinfoxjj

First Post

I think I'd like to play a magic-user of some sort. A wizard or a sorcerer probably. It depends on what any others want to play, when more interest is gleaned. I'll be glad to be a leader if we need one, and if so, would choose it from a power source that hasn't been picked yet. Just to spice things up. =)

They are supposed to be superior, Heroes amongst men, but they haven't tapped the power until now, when the time arises.

Remove ads