• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Last Gods - In Game - The Candlelight Avengers

Ferrix

Explorer
"Damien friend, it doth seem that thou self is chagrined regardless of thy form. Treat thy form with respect, while thy lady Kori doth not inhabit it upon the moment, it tis her nonetheless." It must be quite odd for Damien to be getting a lecture on propriety from his own lips, surely stranger things are yet to come.

Fenris

Adventurer
Azrim/Kerin stands slowly upon wobbly legs taking stock of the situation.

He starts to laugh out loud.

"Ho ho friend dwarf, where are your words designed to fire me up when I am in possesion of your beard now" he said laughing and stroking his new beard. "But I agree, let us proceed across this bridge while it stands, it may yet fall. Kord willing we will return to our forms soon enough, but if not, well we have a diety to kill. And I intend to do so from from four feet or six!"

Bront

The man with the probe
Damien/Kori nods to Jharvym, "Sounds good Jharvym, I don't want to put Kori in harms way. Don't think my reflexes are up to snuff at the moment."

ringojim

First Post
Athear/Kerin sheaths his sword, takes 5 arrows from Kerin's quiver and offers them to Kori/Athear. It may be that the martial skills have stayed with the body. You may want to try your hand with my bow. It could be interesting to have a different set of skills for a while.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Kori/Athear takes a look at her new body, male, elven, and altogether far too strange. "Though at least I'm not weighed down with metal, friend Athear, I thank you for that. Please, let us get going before... something else happens. And something else will happen, as sure as the sun will set," she says half to herself.

ringojim

First Post
Please Kori, take some arrows, you can use my quiver, we just cannot reach those I had stored before the beholder struck. I believe there to be a strong chance you have access to my ability with a bow. Im not too bad a shot either :)

Fenris

Adventurer
ringojim said:
Please Kori, take some arrows, you can use my quiver, we just cannot reach those I had stored before the beholder struck. I believe there to be a strong chance you have access to my ability with a bow. Im not too bad a shot either :)

"You still ain't laddie" says Azrim/Kerin reaching up and slapping his old body on the back. "It's been a good body boyo. Enjoy it and use it well."

D20Dazza

Explorer
You march swiftly across the bridge and arrive safely on the other side. As your feet leave the bridge you hear the sound of cranks and cogs whirring again and the bridge starts to smoothly descend.

The path continues on towards the masoleum, which is now not too far ahead. Walking cautiously over a rise in the path you see an enormous man sitting cross legged on the ground about 100' ahead. His skin is light blue and his hair silvery white. He rises, a gargantuan morningstar swinging menacingly at his hip, and slowly walks towards you.

"I am Wayfickle, Gaurdian of the Masoleum. Leave or perish. The only way into the masoleum is through me"

The beholder's main eye watches on, blocking all use of magic and psionics.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"How did the last to enter the Mausoleum get past here then? We've come to stop the universe from being destroyed by Azrael, Lord of the Undead, who seeks the power of the dead gods."

"Regardless, you must have been waiting here for milennia looking for a good fight. I'll duel you, one on one, if you get that eye thing to give me back my power to make it a fun fight."

Remove ads