The Lion's 2nd Face[Covaithe judging]

Knight Otu

First Post
(From the look of it, we have two protection from energy and one resist energy for energy protection spells. We'll probably want more than that, so if Tenebrynn and Ashnar both prepare another protection using mnemonic enhancer, we can ward 5 people from fire. Thoughts?)

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]We are 6, so that leave one person unprotected... but Hogarth have Spell Immunity, so if someone have enough lore to tell Hogarth which spell an Efreet like to use, that person could be immune to the spell. It could be Rinaldo, who have Evasion, and need protection against spell that doesn't allow Reflex save. Also, Rianldo have a ring of counterspelling too.[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: lets go with warding. I'll grab that and try to do as much from range with non-fire spells then move to engage with non-fire end of staff.

re:level excellent :) I've already got him marked up and ready.

Velmont

First Post
"Fine, we can ward five person against fire... that will leave us one. I'll go unprotected to fire energy, but I'll take the spell immunity from Hogarth. What spell an efreet usually use?" asks Rinaldo

Heckler

First Post
[sblock=Tenebrynn]
While efreet have several combat-oriented spells at their disposal, the only one you can think of is that they can use Scorching Ray as a quickened spell-like ability.[/sblock]

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 7/ranger 2

Charlarn says, "I can ward someone with Phyrah's blessing."

OOC: He can grant a +7 resistance bonus to that person's next save.

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus asks, "Do any of you know is such a creature is resistant to any kinds of damage, other than fire of course, or if a particular kind of metal is needed to harm them most?"

OOC:
Planus will cast his resist energy fire, bless and and divine favor before entering combat with the Efreeti.

Heckler

First Post
ooc: I think someone previously recalled that they are especially vulnerable to cold damage. They are immune to fire. You don't believe they have any other damage "restrictions."

Remove ads