The Lion's 2nd Face[Covaithe judging]

Velmont

First Post
"So, just to be sure, if we agree, are we bound to do it? We have no problem to leave the option open" replies Rinaldo.

He turns toward his companion, facing the SE. "I hate to be a corner rat or getting stab. I like my deals clear." he tells to his companion, precising his thought. He turns back toward the north.

But all his companion companion has understood what he really meant. Everyone know that Rinaldo thinks the Efreet is in the NW corner of the room.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Listen: 1d20+13=31

Innuendo: 1d20+17=34. That was a DC 20 to pass the message to his companions. The Efreet need to beat that with a Sense Motive to understand the hidden message.[/SBLOCK]

Heckler

First Post
"Correct. You can agree and not be bound."

[sblock]Innuendo? I thought they got rid of that in the switch to 3.5? Or is this a use of the Bluff skill?

Not that I really care, either way.[/sblock]

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 7/ranger 2

Charlarn reaches into his handy haversack. He concentrates for a moment and pulls out a scroll case. He reaches into the case and draws out a scroll of invisibility purge. "That will do the trick."

AC 19
HP 56/56

Heckler

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I think we're stuck waiting for each other so let me get things started. It looks like you guys are ready to attack as soon as Charlarn casts his Invisibility Purge; and the efreeti is waiting for you to start something so I can't give you a suprise round. I will, however, give you guys a +2 initiative for organization. I'll assume Charlarn casts his spell, revealing the efreeti in the NW corner of the room, then we roll initiative.[/sblock]

INITIATIVE
Tenebrynn(broke tie) 23 <--you're up
Efreeti 23
Hogarth 20
Ashnar 19
Charlarn 13
Planus(broke tie) 11
Rinaldo 11

rolls

you guys try to keep track of what buffs you have up, there's a lot for me to keep track of and I'm liable to miss something.

Code:
EE......
EE......
...HT...
...RA...
   PC   

ooc: does anyone have a problem if I map like this? I know its very basic but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn starts battle with a dispel magic to follow Charlarn's anti invisibility spell. Then he moves to the side and forward a couple of steps to support the front line fighters. In close combat he'll use the non-flaming end of his quarterstaff.

[sblock=ooc]Hp 64/64
AC 28 (t 16;ff 24)
Fort 9; Refl 6; Will 4

Spells Memorized: 5/7/5/5/4 per day *1/spell level divination
caster level: 8
0th - Detect Magic*, Light, Mage Hand, Message, Light
1st - True Strike*, Ashnar's Spellstrike, Featherfall, Magic Missile x4 3
2nd - Detech Thoughts*, Invisibility, Rope Trick, Scorching Ray x2 1
3rd - Dispel Magic, Clairvoyance*, Fireball, Daylight, Fly, Protection from Elements
4th - Scrying*, Black Tentacles, Wall of Ice, Mnemonic Enhancer[/sblock]

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 7/ranger 2

After he casts invisibility purge, Charlarn says, "Nice try." He readies his shield and draws Goruksblain from his belt.

AC 21
HP 56/56
bless from Planus
protection from energy (fire) from Ashnar: 96/96 damage left
divine favor from himself: +2 luck bonus to attack and weapon damage rolls

[sblock]Cleric Spells Prepared (6/5+1/4+1/3+1/2+1: save DC 14 + level):
0-create water (2), detect magic (2), guidance, mending;
1-bless, divine favor, entropic shield (2), remove fear, sanctuary*;
2-hold person, make whole, status, shield other*, summon monster II;
3-dispel magic, fly*, magic circle against evil, magic vestment;
4-dimension door*, dimensional anchor, divine power.
*Domain spell.[/sblock]

Remove ads