The Lion's 2nd Face[Covaithe judging]

Velmont

First Post
Hogarth take out a wand while waiting for the fire to dissapear and starts to heal Rinaldo.

"I'll check the room as soon as it dissapear." agree Rinaldo with Ashnar.

[SBLOCK=OOC]6 Charges: 1d8+1=9, 1d8+1=4, 1d8+1=2, 1d8+1=5, 1d8+1=3, 1d8+1=5

Rinaldo has +13 to Search. With one person helping and taking 20 if needed, I can easily reach DC: 35[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Hogarth spell list]0: Create Water, Detect Magic(x2), Guidance(x2), Read Magic
1: Bless, Command, Divine Favor, Doom, Shield of Faith, Animate Rope(D),
2: Hold Person, Lesser Restoration, Resist Energy, Silence, Spiritual Hammer, Bull's Strength(D)
3: Magic Circle, Dispel Magic, Prayer, Protection from Energy, Magic Vestment(D)
4: Divine Power, Greater Magic Weapon, Neutralize Poison, Spell Immunity(D)
5: Flame Strike, Righteous Might(D)[/SBLOCK]

SlagMortar

First Post
"Heh! That was easy! I don't think there's a secret door here, but go ahead and search. Go ahead and search, though."

OOC:
Planus is just assuming since his elf's "always searching" hasn't uncovered a door that there must not be one. I realize his score of +4 is probably not good enough to uncover anything more than the fairly obvious, though.

Heckler

First Post
ooc: I guess I wasn't as clear as I thought. I meant to assume you waited for the spells to end. Either way, that's where we are now. The party is healthy, with the exception of Rinaldo, who is only down 1 hp.

With all the immediate dangers gone, Rinaldo takes to a careful search of the room. While the room is indeed empty, he finds that the central 10' section of the north wall is actually an illusion. Further investigation by the spellcasters in the party reveal the illusion to be a very complex one (Permanent Image), but easily managed now that they know about it.

Beyond the illusion is another 10' tunnel, this one more natural and rougher than the previous one, but still managable. And still continuing onward and downward.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 7/ranger 2

Charlarn brushes the ashes off his chainmail. "It looks like the path is clear. The Searcher has shown us the way. Are we ready to go?"

SlagMortar

First Post
"Huh, what do you know? Nice work Rinaldo!" Planus knocks another arrow and heads down the tunnel with the others.

OOC:
Note: I believe Planus still has 5 damage from the Forbiddance
[sblock]
HP: 45/50, AC: 22
Spells in effect:
Long: Longstrider, Greater Magic Weapon (bow), Magic Vestment (shield)
80 minutes: Resist Energy (fire)
8 minutes: bless

Spells remaining
0 (DC 15) 6/day: Detect Magic(x2), Light(x2), Guidance(x2)
1 (DC 16) 6/day: Bless, Divine Favor (x3), Obscuring Mist, Shield of Faith
2 (DC 17) 4/day: Resist Energy x3, Silence
3 (DC 18) 4/day: Blindness, Magic Vestment, Dispel Magic(x2)
4 (DC 19) 3/day: Divine Power, Freedom of Movement, Greater Magic Weapon
Domain:
1 (DC 16): Longstrider
2 (DC 17): Invisibility
3 (DC 18): Fly
4 (DC 19): Confusion
Arrows fired: 10 [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"I start to get used to illusions." replies Rinaldo. "I'll take the lead. If the conceal the pathway, they might have trapped it too."

Rinaldo take the lead, followed closely by Hogarth. The group is marching a bit more slowly as Rinaldo make sure he doesn't fall in a trap.

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn takes up his position again as they head further in. He hopes that they wont meet any more fire resistant creatures before he has a chance to sleep and better prepare himself.

Remove ads