The Long Journey Home

Ray Ray

First Post
OOC: The difference between Rey and Raymond right now is really obvious anyway, their paxis suits are completely different heh

"2 minutes?!? Right, thats 2 minutes to find Misha,ey? I've already nearly been killed by one of your squad today so one more near death experience won't hurt. We're going to need Snowdrop back if those are 'toasters' on there way regardless, ey?"

He grinned before parting, hoping to hell the gun he spoke of was still there.

OOC: Is it there where I left it? otherwise, I suppose calling the tank names and quoting war films will have to suffice as a distraction technique XD

Arthur Campbell

First Post
"In the interests of maintaining squad strength, take this" ​

OOC: Casting blast shield on Raymond: 7+7=14: flat pass

In the meantime, is it possible to establish where this hostile vessel is approaching from? we could set up an ambush or at least fight from an advantageous position for once.

OOC: Okay sad to say, either I'm going to have to kill the game or put it on mega long hiatus. I have no internet for 3 whole weeks.. oh yea! By then I don't expect many people to remember to post about the game. If I can drum up the interest again I might boot this up once more but until then I shall have to close the Starseeker team down. Hopefully one day we can see more adventures from the crazy crew.

Remove ads