• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Dragonwriter

First Post
Un-enunciated to your untrained ear perhaps, but to a fan of that particular group, it is quite distinguishable (especially after listening with the lyrics insert at hand). :p

Besides, you try learning English as a second (or later) language, then singing it with an operatic voice to a heavy metal band providing the actual music. :p On second thought, don't. I don't even want to hear of an attempt by you to sing, DeWar. :lol:

Anyways, the song is "Wishmaster" by the Finnish symphonic gothic metal band Nightwish.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtB0xYMCx-8]YouTube - Wishmaster- Nightwish[/ame]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Actually, hafrogman jumped in and posted the Wishmaster "Misheard Lyrics" video. I did post a few Nightwish vids before that, though. I just didn't post any video of Wishmaster until now...

Rhun

First Post
My professional practices class at the Art institute. We had to answer like twelve questions as part of a brainstorming activity and those answers were suposed to help in forming everyone's individual branding.

But no red-hot iron brands were involved? That's good. I imagine that kind of branding would be painful.

Remove ads