• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Mist, in living black & white!

Bront

The man with the probe
My biggest problem with the ending, honestly is
Bullets pass though things, so he could have tried for a 2 for 1 shot fairly easily.

I think time though the entire movie was a little too compressed. If they had stretched things out a little more, maybe simply 2-3 days, it might have been more effective. Still was an interesting movie.

Goose

First Post
For me all the ending says is, "you probably should have stayed put and not tried to better what your situation was" I understand the sledgehammer situation, but for me It added nothing at all of value to the movie.

griff_goodbeard

First Post
I didn't catch this in the theaters, but having read the book I wanted to pick this up as soon as it was out on DVD.

I watch the B&W version last night with all the lights out and was seriously impressed. The Mist seemed so ominous in B&W, like another character.

I'm not sure I even want to watch the color version (though I probably will after while for comparison sake).

I didn't hate the ending, it felt kind of "Twilight Zone" to me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads