• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Monte Cook Bard & Sorceror

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Any comments on the revised versions of these two classes by Monte Cook? Personally, I like them both so much more than the core classes in the PH that I am dumping the PH versions and going with the MC versions from now on in my campaigns.

Mistwell

I generally don't read the general board, but I read this board (rules) every day and have not seen a single post on it yet. And the damn things only been out a couple of days, so I seriously doubt the "dozen posts" claim.

Victim

First Post
There have been quite a few threads already. They've just been in general instead of rules.

See: Bard vs Bard, Poll: will you use malhavoc's new classes in your game, and some others. Use the search function.

I like the new sorcerer, but dislike the bard. The flavor is cool, but spellsongs are terrible compared to normal bard spells.

Mistwell

Thanks! I'll check them out.
The search funtion no longer works. "Sorry. The search function has been disabled by the administrator."

Crothian

First Post
Book of Eldtrch Might 2 by Monte Cook. It's in PDF form only as of now. It'll see print around may I think. See Monte's sight for a preview.

Remove ads