The next EOM book.

Kemrain

First Post
RW, I'll just send you my VISA, okay? I'll buy anything you have that has EoM on it, until you start signing rolls of toilet paper and charging $13.95. A skill based system would make my boyfriend spooge himself, and, while I'm against this, I'd like to see it too. The epic book would be good, as we have a 26th level caster in our game that we're handwaving. Just pdf it, sign it, and listen to me bitch about it, and I'll pay you. Good deal?

- Kemrain the Dedicated.

I love you ;)

While I may not use it in D20 modern, I like the D20 modern system for Fantasy games, and I'm certainly interested in looking over your system ASAP.

I've been modifying EOM to be skill-based since before Revised, so I'd Love to see the way you do it.

The hardpart will be swinging Kemrain, but I think that if it's well written, it might be do-able.
I'd love any teasers or information, as well as conceptual ideas.

Last edited:

Aristotle

First Post
Whether it's used as it is intended or just used as yet another delicious tool to customize EoM for our campaigns, I think many of us would like to see it. I know I'll be buying it, and most anything else in the EoM line so long as the products continue to advance the magic system I've come to enjoy in ways I can find use for.

DonTadow

First Post
Kemrain said:
RW, I'll just send you my VISA, okay? I'll buy anything you have that has EoM on it, until you start signing rolls of toilet paper and charging $13.95. A skill based system would make my boyfriend spooge himself, and, while I'm against this, I'd like to see it too. The epic book would be good, as we have a 26th level caster in our game that we're handwaving. Just pdf it, sign it, and listen to me bitch about it, and I'll pay you. Good deal?

- Kemrain the Dedicated.
Hillarious,

Although I'd like the toilet paper if it's two ply.

I'd like to see the modern system over the epic system. I can't see myself doing epic as they are too difficult to maintain. I'd still one day love to see some spellbooks for a buck with about 20 ro 30 prerindered spells. Maybe even a few books that converts 3.5 spells from teh phb into the EOM. Braek them down by alphebet and sell a-e for abuck and so on.

Staffan

Legend
I'll have to say that I'm not all that interested in either a d20M-based version of Elements, nor of an epic-level version. But that's just me, of course.

DonTadow

First Post
I said i'd rather see teh modern over the epic, but I'd rather see more material dealing with regular d20 levels 1-20.

Remove ads