The Next Generation! (HIGH IMPROTANCE)

Catavarie

First Post
Nyaricus said:
Say what? Not sure of your response to my post, but it's been a long day :p

Just joshin ya mate...ya seemed to be in overdrive with ideas to move the GMF to bigger and better things

But just as a side note for people to keep in mind, not only are we in an established location now, but we do have a built in audience to pull new members from here at EnWorld...perhaps a better solution would be to talk to the EnWorld staff about initiating a new branch of the main forums for GMs and the GMF in particular so that we could keep our target audience nearby and still give us a bit more freedom, plus it would make us more visible if we had a Forum listing on the main Forum page, plus Google already has Enworld forums in the search lists...just a thought, although I deffinately think that more flexibility is in order, and more mass appeal to all gamers.

Nyaricus

First Post
Catavarie said:
Just joshin ya mate...ya seemed to be in overdrive with ideas to move the GMF to bigger and better things

But just as a side note for people to keep in mind, not only are we in an established location now, but we do have a built in audience to pull new members from here at EnWorld...perhaps a better solution would be to talk to the EnWorld staff about initiating a new branch of the main forums for GMs and the GMF in particular so that we could keep our target audience nearby and still give us a bit more freedom, plus it would make us more visible if we had a Forum listing on the main Forum page, plus Google already has Enworld forums in the search lists...just a thought, although I deffinately think that more flexibility is in order, and more mass appeal to all gamers.
ah, okie-dokie :D

I dunno, just rambling a bit here :p

ChaosEvoker

First Post
There are many options to consider, if we could convince morrus to allow us such freedom, that owuld be ideal. I fear, however, that such a freedom would come at a cost. How we could handle such a cost, I do not know.

Remove ads