• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The official "Who will be at Gen Con?" thread.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'll be there this year, along with my wife Sharon and my friend Inconsequenti-Al. If you're gonna be at Gen Con, post here!

Oryan77

Adventurer
Probably a lot gamers will be there. I suppose some working staff will also be there. I've never been myself, but I'd imagine there are security officers there too? Oh, and I bet there are pickpockets & other thieves that are there only for evil doing. They always seem to show up when there are large gatherings.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Probably a lot gamers will be there. I suppose some working staff will also be there. I've never been myself, but I'd imagine there are security officers there too? Oh, and I bet there are pickpockets & other thieves that are there only for evil doing. They always seem to show up when there are large gatherings.

Oryan did do droll post!

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
I will be there with a retinue of 6 (one of whom is my wife).

We are planning on doing a lot of gaming amongst our retinue (we are from three different states) instead of organized events.

We did all sign up for the huge AEG shindig.

DS

D'karr

Adventurer
Definitely will be there. We'll be playing games on the Game Bus all the way there, with a repeat on the way back. It's a tradition.

Remove ads