• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ogre Magi Defeats the Dark Knight Soth in a Quick and Brutal fight.

Skarnkai

First Post
My next move will be this one:

The tricky lizard lies on top of the tundra; defends against the roar of the vaccuum!

(Going to take a shower be back in 10-15 mins)

Vanor

First Post
ooc: I'm here... just a tiny bit busy.

The dragon gazes at the new suroundings.

Hmm a dragon, in a dungon, this seems fitting for some reason.

Both moves are powerfull, but the simple elegance of the move by Orlandu has proved to be the better of the two.

The dragon roars, and breaths a gout of flame at Orlandu, the flame does not actualy touch him however, mearly surounds him and declares him the winner of this match

3 points to Orlandu, Match to Orlandu

Advancement in next post.

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: I think that I'm going to have to stick with good characters from now on - never had a sneaky trick work for me yet...

Skarnkai

First Post
Wow a real short match. I have known Speed Matches longer.

*Lets go of the Dark Knight and ponders what he should do with him (since I am allowed to kill him)..*

*takes the unconscious knight far from his home and then leaves a note written in elegant Kanji*

"I would have killed you but even this would not bring my clan back to me. Choose your path wisely, Dark Warrior. Few will be as... charitable as I. Each man deserves a second chance.. Should we meet again I shall surely kill you."

"Orlandu, Last of the First Ogre Clan"

Advancement is to Yellow Belt 1

Skarnkai

First Post
Edit: realized the FAQ meant Dark Apprentices out of Favor not just Dark Apprentices. My last post sort of still applies tho heh.

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
ooc: Sorry this took so long, I wanted to double check the new rules before posting the advancement. Then I couldn't get back onto the msg board :(

Orlandu, you have won over a mighty foe, and have gained great honor. You now have a choice, you may advance to yellow belt 1, or you may advance to Apprentice of Light 1, with the following powers.

Pure Spirt, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, and a Sig style of Turtle.

Soth, you loss here has cost you, but not greatly. You are now a Dark Apprentice 0 Out of Favor. You will need to win your next match or face final death.

ooc again: Midknight, you made Very good use of the sneaky trick, but Skarnkai's move was just too good to beat... GL with your next match though :)

The dragon unfurls his wings and leaps into the air, flying off to the west once again.

Remove ads